Police case!

Continuation:;

Moving from law to medicine was going on, in between that Bondita made her best friends. They are none other than Anastasia, Rosaline, Venice, Alex. Also Venice and Alex's Roomate Aryan. Aryan is an Indian. So Bondita was happy to meet an Indian. Also Aryan is Bondita's assistant in the Reading club. So they are close too.

Soon their internship was over. Bondita took over Reading club. Every senior was happy with her work. Not only that the Librarian who never talked with anyone and was strict to every club leader was happily talking to Bondita. So there was no doubt that she is the leader of that club. Venice took over the planning club. Alex took over the Sports club and Ana was leader of the Art club. Rose already chose, also they were happy with her work so she was the leader of talent club. Now that they are settled the council leader's voting will take place in a month. The one who will be doing their work properly will be the leader. Also that person should be whom other club leaders will listen to and follow his decisions. But no one will be informed about it. Secret checking will be done by the previous Council leader.

In recess:;

Venice: Bondita are you in both the law and medicine department?

Bondita: So you are not that dumb 😏. Yeah, after the semester when I will top both the courses then it will be known to all. So I didn't say anything. Sorry but I don't think I can trust you guys with my secrets. You guys are my friends but after so much betrayal, I will need time. So I hope you guys can understand. Aryan, make sure to do the report.

Aryan: 🙄 Okay Bon. Also when talking about serious things don't insert work in it.

Ana: Yeah. 😊 And take your time.

Rose: Yeah.😊

Bondita: Thanks guys 😊. That's why I like you guys😏. Bye, I have class. Meet you guys in night.

In India, Bengal:;

At Rc haveli;

After leaving Bondita, Anirudh has been depressed as his jeene ki wajah, his love, his sakhi, his bondita was not with him. To forget her, he started working with Manorama to help her muhim was always busy in his works. He was no more the patibabu of Bondita. He either works in his case or helps Manorama. Also meeting with Maharani shiba helped to get the invitation.

Today was the day of their mission. Sorry Muhim.(😝) They were leaving to place where Viceroy general's greeting will be done. Also, Manorama had worn her boom jacket. After making anirudh to go outside of the room. Manorama pulled the string and killed herself for her desh. Manorama's last words were,

Manorama: Iss desh ko aur bhi kurwani chahiye. Mein ek hun lekin,ish desh mein ho rahi atyachar ko band karne ke liye Aur bhi Manorama apni jaan Dene ke liye tayar hoge!
"BHARAT MATA KI JAY!"

After that incident Anirudh went back to home after said to leave by officers.

In Rc haveli:;

Anirudh was thinking that how brave Manorama is ready to give her life for this country. Anirudh was now more determined to do something for this country.

In the living room:;

Ksj: ANIRUDH! ANIRUDH! POLICE AYI HAI! 😡

In the Study room:;

Anirudh: Kya!?😨

Binoy: Han, Manorama ke wajah se ab iss gharki badnami hogi.😡

Anirudh: Baba aesa kuch nahi hoga. Ap log yeh baat mat manana ki Manorama ek krantikari thi. Baki woh sab sambhal legi.

In the living room:;

Ksj: Jaldi ao!

Anirudh: Ji boliye Sir.

Police officer: Hame khabar mili ki apki biwi Manorama ek krantikari hai aur unke wajah se yeh blast hua. Sach hai?

Anirudh: Manorama biwi hai par blast ke bare mein nahi mata hai mujhe.

Police officer: Aese kese nahi pata?🤨

Anirudh: Arey nahi pata toh nahi pata. Mein kya antaryami hun joh sab pata hoga mujhe? 😇

Constable: Sir, hame chithi mili hai. Iss mein likha hai ki Rc walo ko kuch nahi pata tha. Krantikari walo neh unse dhyaan bhatkane ke liye Monarama ki shaadi Anirudh babu se ki hai. Agar hum Roy Chowdhury parivaar ke upar samay bitayenge toh woh log asani se khas sakte hai! Aur yeh log toh Angrezo se acche sambandh mein hai. Toh kyu marna chahenge yeh Viceroy general ko?
Isliye krantikari walo ko dhund te hai.

Police officer: Sahi kaha. Chalo unke picche. Aur sorry ap logo ko tang kiya. Sorry Anirudh Babu.

Anirudh: Koi baat nahi. App toh apna kaam kar rahe the. 😇

And police officers left Rc haveli. Anirudh was ready to answer his kaka about his doings.

To be continued....