First day in school

Continuation:;

After completing admission procedure He left Bondita in her hostel and went back to his friends house who was his batchmate, now professor in SKYLER.

Anirudh: Salim bhaijaan. Kitne bakt hogaye tumse mile.

Salim: Han yaar. Missed you bro

Anirudh: Same here.

Salim: Yaha kese ana hua?

Anirudh: Bondita ki admission karwana tha.

Salim: Toh hoga?

(Note: Salim already knows what in going in India. He is in contact with Anirudh for many months)

Anirudh: Haan. Par ek aur chiz hua.

Salim: Kya?

Anirudh: Bondita ka admission Medicine department mein bhi hua.

Salim: Kya? medicine? Par tum toh.... Ek minute bhi ka matlab? Dono departments mein!

Anirudh: Han.😮‍💨. Bondita sambhal payegi?

Salim: Hod keh rahe the ki ek genius mila hai hamre department ko. Toh Woh genius Bondita hai.

Anirudh: Kya genius? Kesa genius?

Salim: Arey, Entrance test kitna hard hai tumhe toh pata hai. Lekin ek bache ne full score kiya hai, jo ki hamare University mein pehli baar hua hai. Tumhara score highest tha roght? Ab uss  bache ne tumhe bhi kat diya.

Anirudh: Really!? Shocking news hai!

Salim: Wahi toh. Hod sir keh rahe the ki kisi bhi halat mein uss bache ko hamare department mein join karwana hai. Aur Hamare new admission mein Bondita hai
Aur bondita ke admission ke baad Hod sir bade khus the. Isliye lagta hai Bondita hin woh genius hai jissne full marks laya hai!

Anirudh: KYA!?🥺 Yeh kitni khusi ki baat hai!😊 Mujhe Bondita ke liye tofha lana hoga.

Salim: Congratulations for her

Anirudh: Thanks.

Next day:;

At the principal's office:;

Bondita: May I come in sir?

Principal: Yes please.

Bondita: Sir May I have my class schedule?

Principal: Yes it is ready. Your schedule is the most hectic one ever made. I had to prepare myself so both courses will have the same effect on you. All the best for the future my Child.

Bondita: Thank you sir. I hope I will be standing on your expectations.
I will take my leave.

Principal: Sure please.😊

Bondita: Have a Good day sir.😊

And she went to her first class. It was the law department's class.

Bondita: (All the best to myself. Durga maa madad karna)
She went to an empty seat and sat there. She was hoping to make some friends. Her roommates are good. She has two roommates. Rosaline and Anastasia. Both of them are of upper level society. Both of them thought her to be rich and smart too as she was in VIP quarters.

In SKYLER University, You are placed in rooms according to marks and status. As Bondita was the highest scorer there was no second thought that she would be in VIP quarters. Not only that, she was Zee's and Off's only sister so she was the richest in the whole school. But our little Bondita didn't know that. She thought she was in that room because of her marks.

In class:;

Professor: Okay class. You are having assembly in meeting hall now. Make sure that everyone is present.

Student: Yes sir.

In assembly Hall:;

Murmuring was heard Everywhere. Everyone was thinking was will be announced and also was interested in knowing each other.

Principal: Attention Everyone. Welcome to Assembly today. SKYLER UNIVERSITY Welcomes you with open heart. Well if you guys think that I am going to do a big lengthy speech then that's a Big NO! Many if you have reached her with your efforts or with you parents efforts. So lets see your efforts. Yes you guessed it right your results are out. Let check it out 😊.

Student: Seriously?

Principal: So here is the toppers list. Top ten students are written in board. I will read out only the top five students name.

Rank 1: Bondita Das- 630/630
Rank 2: Venice Arora- 530/630
Rank 3: Anastasia Skyler- 529/630
Rank 4: Alex Kristoff- 525/630
Rank 5: Rosaline Cassano- 523/630.

Congratulations to you all. You guys are council memebers and leaders of 5 clubs provided to you. Leader of Council Member will be chosen by voting of yours and other members of council.
All the best to the top five rankers.

To be continued....