School Admission

Continuation:;

Anirudh: May I come in Sir?

Principal: Yes please.

Anirudh: Hello Sir. Myself Anirudh Roy Chowdhury. Guardian of Bondita Das.

Bondita: Good morning sir.😐

Principal: Hello my child. Anirudh dear long time no see😄

Anirudh: Nice to meet you again.

Principal: Nice to meet you too. Welcome to 'SKYLER' Bondita.

Bondita: Thank you 😐

Principal: Have a seat. So all the procedures are done but, a problem came.

Anirudh: What sir?

Bondita: 🤨

Principal: Well Bondita is wanted by two departments. Medical and Law. So you have the option to choose. Both of the departments are the best departments of our university. So no matter what you choose your future is bright.

Anirudh: Nothing to discuss. She will choose Law.

Principal: Okay 😊

Hearing Anirudh's answer Law's Hod was happy but Medicine's Hod was sad. He was even angry with Anirudh.

Bondita: EXCUSE ME!? No one thinks it is important to ask me?

Anirudh: But that's our dream!

Bondita: Okay, I agree that I want to study barristry but about my dream it was decided by you not by me!🙄
So I will choose.

Principal: Whatever you choose, I will support you.

Bondita: I WANT TO DO BOTH.

Principal & Anirudh: WHAT!??!

Bondita: Yeah. Barristry is for changing the future and Medicine is for healing persons. So both of them are the best departments for the future of India. That's why Both. I will read both of them, also don't underestimate me. I am smart and If I want then I can handle both of them.

Anirudh: Bondita, Agay tumhe Doctor bana hai toh bano lekin pressure lene ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Dono courses are difficult. Tum agar doctor banna hai toh koi nahi rok raha hai. Lekin dono logo toh kese sambhal sakti ho?😨

Bondita: Barrister babu, When I was studying in India I was handling house matters and studies both. So why not both these courses. But If both the heads are not okay then I will choose different than Law and Medicine.

Law & Medical Hods: No way!😨

Law Hod: Hmp! I am okay with it if you can handle both. (I would rather die than hand her to other departments)

Medical Hod: Huh? Huh! YEAH, yeah I am okay too. I am okay working with him for you. (I would rather die than hand her to other departments)

Bondita: Since both of them are okay then it will not be a problem. Right Sir?

Principal: Okay. All the best for the future. Also your schedule will be different from your roommates. Your schedule will be prepared by both these guys. So when It is made I will inform you. Anirudh Sign here.

Anirudh: Bondita are you sure?😨

Bondita: Yeah.

Listening to her determination he signed the form. Now Bondita will study both Barristry and Medicine. Will she be able to handle it?

To be continued....