unexpected relationship ❤️‍🩹 [part2]

Continuous;

Bon: Well, the eldest son did not die. Mae left him seeing his condition. He met a girl who hated mae and she helped him to bring back Vinstemine. That's it. That lady is no one else but Venice's Aunt. I know her. She just hates mom. She even had the audacity to tell this on my face. She said that, either mom or she can only be alive.

Tay: Why is this story getting so much drama? Isn't it just a family inheritance and revenge genre?

Bon: Even I am not sure.

Pao: Seems like I know who she could be! Love let's tell them the story. Our story is written in blood, sweat and tears.

I am the second eldest son. And she is the eldest daughter. The leader of Vinstemine is determined by your cold-heartedness. I and tao was done by this. Me , tao and one of our brother were on her team. She planned everything. Everything was going perfect untill she fell in love with him. The great justice leader, Luke Weerawit. Luke was a perfect guy-- hard working,kind,loyal,ruthless to bad, every quality to be a leader of his clan. Even I envied him. I and that brother of ours...

Mae: His name is Arm.

Pao: Yeah yeah. Arm and I were actually obsessed with Tao at that time. After five years of meticulous planning, I and tao executed the plan. It was successful too. Vinstemine was burned. Every proof was given to rular about Vinstemine. I, tao and arm were safe from punishment because We surrendered the the king of that time. Then Luke proposed, and Tao too accepted him and on the wedding day, I got a message from Luke.

{Message: Look after Tao, I know you love her and It's selfish to ask this but please look after her. Please 🙏}

New: Shit! More dramatic than a my any movie.

Tay- please note New's movie are dramatic as hell. 🙄

Pao: Anyway back to story.
After getting that message, Arm and me was ready to kill him but he was gone before we could do. He died due to heart attack. Obviously it was not a natural death but he was poisoned to death.
Tao was not in condition to handle the news also she was pregnant with Zee at that time. Yeha she had a sex before marriage.🙄 But I was afraid that she will be killed by Luke's family so I fled with her and Arm. Arm was killed on the way of your fleeing. He saved us but.....

I reached London. Luke had already prepared for our stay here. When we reached everybody were suspicious and rumours started that Tao was a fled bride. So I married Her so I could adopt Zee in my name. We changed our surnames and lived here.

Bon: What about p'Tay because he is your child same goes with p'Off?

Pao: Yeah they are. After our marriage, things were Little akward between us. We still cared for each other but were little awkward. One day I was back drunk after my work and Confessed my love to her. Well I loved Her no doubt but  she still was not over with him. After chasing for 2 year she finally melted and accepted my proposal and we started dating finally a life with each other.

Nunew: But how? Like after all you guys are brother and sisters!

Mae: Its Step brother. Also we never saw each other a brother and sister but rather as enemies then later on as partners.

Bon: Can't blame as they were taught to kill when they were 6 years. Mom, you went through too much! 😔 Love you both.

Bondita hugs both of them. Zee too hugs them. Later Gun, Off, New and Nunew too hugged them. But they were waiting for one more person who didn't say anything at all.

Bon: p'Tay , you will not accept Mae and Pao?

Tay: Sorry I.. I think I need time.

Zee: Don't hurry him. Let him think.

Tay: Thanks bro.

And he left.

Nunew: p'New go and support him. He need you the most now.

Bon: Yeah phi.

Reb: Now that I know this, I think you guys can help me.

Bon: I promised you to make you the leader of Vinstemine. But on one condition of mine.

Reb: What?

Bon: You will stop illegal works and focus on weapon dealings only.

Reb: No need to ask as I was going to do that only.

Pao: I have a condition too.

Reb: Now what? 🙄

Bon: You better behave.

Reb: 😒🙄

Pao: My condition is Only a girl can be leader of Vinstemine. Boys can't lead the  family.

Reb: Wait!? What??

Pao: Yeah.

Reb: I will happily accept it. Thanks for such a condition.

Bon: Then both the condition will be signed under Pao. As he is perfect for it.

Reb: Fine by me.

Bon: Good. The attack is on Friday. You better be prepare. Also My other friend will accompany you that day as I have some works. So all the best.

Reb: Thanks. I will always be a friend to you.

Bon: You better be 😒
Mae, Pao I will go back to hostel. Also, it's time for my final step.

Zee: Already?

Bon: Well yeah.

Nunew & Gun: All the best.

Off: I am again the last person to know things 😮‍💨

Bon: Bye.

To be continued....