2.6

019 — spacewalker

019 — spacewalker

season two —
episode eight

CARSON WALKS AHEAD OF CLARKE with a pissed off expression on her face

"Hold your fire! They're back! Open the gate" Bellamy orders noticing the look on Carson's face.

"Power up the gates, roll-out positions, stay ready!" Byrne demands aiming her gun and the rest of the guard do as told aiming theirs.

Carson and Clarke both walk into the camp, Finn and Bellamy rush towards them walking alongside them.

"You two okay?" Finn questions, "Shut the gate" Clarke says looking at the guards who nod shutting the gate.

"You can't be out here" Carson mumbles grabbing a hold of Finn's arm motioning to go inside.

"What did she say? Is there a chance for a truce?" Abby quizzes looking at the two teenagers, "Yes" Clarke whispers.

"What's wrong?" Finn wonders sensing something's wrong, "They want you, if we want a truce, we have to give them Finn" Clarke explains.

"And that's not fucking happening, over my dead body" Carson snarls looking at the blonde.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven gasps stunned and nodding agreeing with what her cousin just voiced.

"That's their offer" Clarke finalises, "That's not an offer" Raven snaps.

"It's punishment, for what happened at the village, blood for blood" Finn responds.

"That's insane" Bellamy states looking at Carson's annoyed glare staring towards the grounders camp, "If we refuse?" Abby asks.

"They attack" Carson mutters, "Say we give him up! Get rid of him" a male shouts from the crowd of people.

"Easy, people" Byrne orders, "Give him to the Grounders" another man shouts pissing off both Raven and Carson.

"Back off!" Raven snarls while Kyle walks up beside Carson knowing he'll have to hold her back if she lunges for someone.