𝟑𝟒: 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥

AFTER FOUR MONTHS 

AFTER FOUR MONTHS 

Kabir was doing everything he could to talk to Aisha. He stood outside her house all day and night, asking for forgiveness. Every day, he brought her flowers, but she just threw them in front of him and crushed them. He wrote many letters to her but couldn't bring himself to send them. Every day, he followed her silently, feeling guilty as he watched her. He felt like he was losing his mind because even though she was near him physically, she seemed so far away emotionally.

He knew he had to work really hard to win her back. But instead of trying to talk to her again, he just gave her a flower every day with a hopeful smile. He hoped that one day she would smile back, giving him the courage to speak to her. He forgot about everything else, even his responsibilities at work, which he gave to Akshat.

Kabir was willing to do anything for Aisha. He would give her his heart if she asked for it, gladly slicing it out and keeping it open for her.

Kabir's heart ached with each rejection; each flower tossed aside. He poured his soul into those letters, but fear held him back from sending them. Every day, he watched Aisha from afar, his guilt weighing heavy on his shoulders. It felt like his sanity was slipping away, leaving him desperate and empty.

Despite the pain, Kabir clung to a glimmer of hope. With each flower he offered, he prayed for a miracle, for Aisha's forgiveness. But as the days passed, his longing grew, mingling with the bitter taste of regret.

He had surrendered everything for her, his career, his pride, his sense of self. Yet, he remained a mere shadow in her world, kneeling at her feet, yearning for her love.

In the quiet moments of the night, Kabir's heart cried out, begging for solace, for a chance to make things right. But all he could do was wait, with tears in his eyes and a shattered heart, hoping against hope for a flicker of warmth from the one he loved.

Aisha was walking towards the temple when she heard a kid crying in the corner, she walked towards her and tried cooing to her,

"Bachha what happened, why are you crying? Where are your parents?" she asked wiping her tears.

"Moo....Mooo...I want Mooo" she started crying more.

"Moo??" The wind picked up, sending shivers down Aisha's spine. Dark clouds gathered overhead, threatening to unleash a downpour at any moment. A small girl, no more than five years old, stood beside her, wide-eyed and clutching a worn teddy bear. Confusion clouded the child's face, her brow furrowed as she looked up at Aisha.

"Who are you, little one?" Aisha knelt down, her voice gentle as she tried to coax a response. But the girl remained silent, her gaze darting nervously around the temple grounds.

Knowing the storm wouldn't wait, Aisha scooped up the child. The damp air sent chills down their arms, and Aisha hurried towards the temple entrance. Safe inside the cool, echoing hall, she scanned the deserted space. This wasn't the place for a lost child.