Slytherin boys - You find out you are a bet/They find out they were a bet

Mattheo ...

... clenches his jaw when you glare at him with tears in your eyes, angry at himself and angry at whoever told you about the stupid bet. He watched you shake your head in disbelief before taking something out of your pockets. It was the money they had bet on. You flung the money in his face before storming out of his room. Mattheo just closed his eyes, his anger reaching a new peak as the money made contact with his face. How dare you throw something into his face?

He wouldn't bother running after you. You'd be crawling back to him in no time.

Theodore ...

... scoffs at your accusations. "Do you really believe them over me? Do you have that little trust in me?" He raises his brows, mock hurt all over his face. Theodore would make you feel bad for doubting his love for you. If his friends were the ones who told you, he'd have to talk with them. If your friends somehow found out and told you, he'd make you question their loyalties. "Don't you see, bella? They're trying to rip us apart. You know your friend still has a crush on me, don't you? I didn't want to tell you, because I don't want to see you hurt, but it is true, cara mia."

And just like that, you start apologizing to him. With a heavy sigh, Theodore pulls you into his arms, holding you close to his body. "I forgive you. But please – never doubt my love for you again."

Bullet dodged.

Lorenzo ...

... rubs his hands over his face as he paces around in his room. You have been trying to talk to him – apologize for your wrongdoings – but he simply wouldn't listen. Lorenzo had already known about the bet – he was the mastermind behind it after all. He had been watching you for a while but did not know how to approach you without appearing too needy. So, instead he told his friends to make a bet with you – the goal: You have to seduce Lorenzo Berkshire. You had actually agreed and given it your best. Enzo had enjoyed the advances you had made; all the attention you had given him.

And this whole drama of him 'finding out' and you tearfully apologizing was just a positive side effect. It was his way to ensure your emotional dependency on him.

"How could you do this to me?" He cried softly as he slid down the wall, face in his hands as he forced himself to cry. You immediately ran to him, falling to your knees in front of him as you tried to pry his hands from his face, apologies falling from your lips like a mantra.

When you finally uttered the magical words, he had hoped for he bit back a smirk before removing his hands from his tear-stained face. Please, I'll do anything you ask of me!

Draco ...

... stared at you in disbelief. How did you find out? Raking his hand through his hair he stared at you silently. For once, he didn't know what to say. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. Because he knew that nothing he said would make it better. After a minute of silence your tears finally fell, your bottom lip trembling at the betrayal. How could you do this to me.

Your voice came out in a broken whisper before you walked out of his room, leaving the blonde to watch you leave with sad eyes.

Blaise ...

... was honestly impressed when he found out about the bet. He never would have guessed you to engage in silly things such as bets. He'd underestimated you. Blaise would tell you that he knew – he'd let everything play out and watch your reactions whenever he mentioned words such as 'bet', 'honesty' and 'loyalty'.

"I love you so much, babe. I really appreciate your honest and good-natured heart." Blaise whispered against your lips before passionately kissing you. When he wanted to pull back, you followed him with your lips not wanting to part yet – not ready to look him into his eyes yet. You were obviously ashamed for hiding something from your boyfriend and Blaise knew. Oh, he knew, and he would enjoy watching you squirm and do anything to please him. And if you ever got mad at him for something or denied him any request, he'd throw the truth into your face and make you pay.

Tom ...

... is deeply disappointed when he finds out. The more he thinks about it, the angrier he feels. And when you finally walk through the door of his dorm – he is filled with blinding rage.

"I didn't think you'd stoop so low ... how pathetic." He grit out, his steps slow as he walked towards you with a dark look on his face. You stared at him with confusion written all over your face, your eyes wide with fear as he pressed you against the wall, trapping you between his arms.

"I can't believe I didn't find out sooner – and don't you dare deny it." He spat, clenching his jaw as he penetrated your mind. Your eyes widened when he found what he was looking for. He knew.

"Yes. I know." He murmurs, dragging his nose from your cheek to your ear – and before you know it, one of his hands moves to your throat, fingers gripping tight as he smashes your head against the door.

"Time to reap what you sow."