Slytherin Boys - seeing you with another person that treats you well

Warning: Toxic boys. Not proofread.

Enjoy!

Mattheo ...

... thought you'd be back in his arms within a month. You'd live through the different stages of a break-up before realizing that your life was meaningless without him – he was sure of it.

... is in denial when he sees you with someone else. He'll think you're just trying to make him jealous – to bring him crawling back to you and beg for you to take him back. That must be it.

... will stalk you and your new partner and is speechless when he finally realizes that you have moved on.

... he'd be absolutely livid if you were together with one of his friends. He'd probably tackle them to the ground before throwing the first punch – betrayal and jealousy clouding his mind.

Theodore ...

... scoffs when he sees you with someone else.

... would be all "What a downgrade.", while trying to stroke his wounded ego. Because how dare you? How could you move on, while he still had hope – while he still had feelings for you.

... would start 'hating' you, from that day on. He'll deny having feelings for you – or having ever loved you, to make himself look less weak and avoid the pitying yes of the other students. But he was as transparent as glass.

... glares at you whenever you pass him with your partner and will wait for any moment to find you alone, just to say, "Where's that new boyfriend of yours?".

Lorenzo ...

... immediately looks for a new girlfriend just to make you jealous. At least, that's what he is aiming for: He wants to hurt you. Break your heart and have you beg for him to take you back. He's sure you'll be back in his arms within days. But he'll make you wait and work for it.

... is utterly pissed when you don't pay him any attention at all. You are so happy and distracted with your new partner – it makes him want to vomit.

... will quickly get rid of his new girl.

... thinks of a plan to destroy your new relationship: He'll brew a love potion and has someone else slip it into your partner's juice. Soon, your partner will be obsessed with someone else, and you'll realize how much of an idiot that new partner of yours is.

Draco ...

... is so cocky. Did you really think you could ever find someone better than him? Please. He'd smirk whenever he saw you two together.

... is humbled very quickly when he realizes that you are truly happy with your new partner and his whole attitude changes.

... grows increasingly sad and depressed – disappointed with himself and feeling utterly empty.

... just wants you bad but does not actively do something to get you back, thinking he doesn't deserve you.

Blaise ...

... watches you from afar, his chest tight as he thinks of all the times your laugh was directed at something he had said.

...would be too proud to actively do something at first.

... might spread nasty rumors about your new partner though.

... tries to orchestrate a situation in which he comes to your rescue after a while – because he has finally had enough of watching you lovebirds.

Tom ...

... mocks you for your poor choice in men.

... knows that he is better than your new thing and watches you in contempt.

... will – depending on whether he really loves you or not – get rid of your new partner: He won't tolerate someone else touching or loving you.

... will call you his slobbery seconds if he does not have any real feelings for you. You didn't deserve him anyway.