The second chance

Anurag with his Space time manipulation, opened portals and went to everyone to regroup

"Ok so everyone, The shadow knight has been revived,He will be here in... 8 minites. We need to attack him from behind"

As Abhishek came, Mithun stealthily approached, cloaked in invisibility, his heart raced with anticipation. With a swift and silent motion, he tried to aim a devastating blow at Abhishek's head, hoping to catch him off guard.

But Abhishek, the shadow knight, proved to be more formidable than anticipated. Hearing just a small noise, he sensed Mithun's presence and swiftly turned, his eyes with a menacing gleam.

"Oh, so you are hiding," Abhishek said with chilling calmness.

Before Mithun could react, Abhishek's dagger sliced through the air with terrifying speed, cleaving Mithun in half with a single stroke. The other heroes, witnessing the horrifying display, froze in shock and disbelief.

"Too much noise," Abhishek sneered, his voice dripping with disdain as he effortlessly dispatched the remaining heroes with a single sweeping motion of his sword.

The once defiant heroes lay scattered, their bodies rent asunder by Abhishek's overwhelming power. Yet, even as darkness threatened to consume them, a glimmer of hope remained.

With a fluid motion, the air stirred around Abhishek, as if responding to an invisible force. Each movement seemed to generate a gust, sending ripples through the atmosphere. Forming powerful blasts that swept through the surroundings, carrying with them an terrific force. It was as though the very wind itself had become his weapon,As if the wind became a long knife or shards, obeying his will with each graceful gesture.

With trembling fingers, he slammed the watch once more, an effort to turn the tide against the unstoppable force that was Abhishek.

As Anurag regrouped with his allies, a sense of urgency hung heavy in the air. With the shadow knight's imminent arrival, they knew time was of the essence.

"Ok, everyone," Anurag began, his voice tense and jittering. "The shadow knight will be here in 9 minutes. We need to attack with Illusions and distraction, He is way too out of our league now and we need to act swiftly."

When the shadow knight arrived, Mithun with a flicker of movement, darted into the shadows, employing his cloak of invisibility to mask his presence. As he maneuvered through the chaotic landscape, he sought to create diversions and illusions, hoping to sow confusion in the enemy's ranks.

Utilizing the terrain to his advantage, Ajay created Illusions with his power, effectively making him a bit dizzy

However, despite his best efforts, Abhishek's acute awareness and honed combat skills proved insurmountable. With a swift turn of his blade, Abhishek detected Mithun's presence and swiftly countered his every move. With zero effort, Abhishek made the place his domain using the shadow binding techniques and creating a barrier, And sliced through them like butter

Anurag with a better plan before, Still found Abhishek's relentless onslaught too much to evade.

As the battle raged on and the heroes faced defeat after defeat at the hands of the relentless shadow knight, Anurag's resolve remained unbroken. Determined to find a way to turn the tide of battle, he focused his energy on harnessing the power of his space-time manipulation once more.

With each attempt, Anurag delved deeper into the fabric of time, searching for the perfect moment to alter the course of fate. With each iteration, he crafted a new plan, each one more intricate and daring than the last.

In his first attempt, Anurag sought to exploit a moment of weakness in Abhishek's defenses, attempting to catch him off guard with a sudden assault from all sides. But despite his best efforts, Abhishek's uncanny reflexes and preternatural awareness allowed him to anticipate and counter every move.

Undeterred, Anurag tried again, this time opting for a more strategic approach. He orchestrated a series of carefully coordinated attacks, each one designed to exploit a different weakness in Abhishek's fighting style. Yet, once again, the shadow knight proved to be an insurmountable adversary, effortlessly deflecting each blow with unnerving precision.

With each failed attempt, Anurag's frustration grew, but so too did his determination. He refused to give up, pouring all of his energy and focus into finding a solution, no matter how elusive it seemed.

As the cycle repeated itself over and over again, Anurag's efforts began to take their toll. Exhausted and drained, he pushed himself to the brink of his abilities, each failure weighing heavier on his spirit than the last.

And still, through it all, Abhishek's laughter echoed mercilessly in the air, a constant reminder of the futility of their efforts.

After 1024 attempts, Anurag found himself standing once more on the brink of defeat. Though his body ached and his spirit dying to rest, he refused to surrender to despair. With one final, desperate effort, he reached out to the fabric of time once more, hoping against hope that this time, he would find the answer they so desperately sought.

But as the moments slipped away and Abhishek's laughter rang out once more, Anurag knew that his efforts had been in vain. With a heavy heart and weary soul, he lowered his head in defeat, knowing that even the power of time itself was not enough to overcome the darkness that had engulfed them.

Even when the heroes devised clever strategies to temporarily blind him, Abhishek fought on undeterred. With senses honed by years of training and augmented by the dark powers that coursed through him, he seemed to anticipate their every move, striking with unforgiving accuracy even in the depths of darkness.

His movements were swift and fluid, a deadly dance of death and destruction that left the heroes reeling. Each blow landed with bone-crushing force.

As the battle raged on, it became increasingly clear that Abhishek's strength knew no bounds. Despite their best efforts, the heroes found themselves outmatched at every turn, their attacks repelled with ease by the shadow knight's immeasurable power.

With each defeat, Abhishek's laughter echoed through the chaos, a chilling reminder of his merciless power. Though blinded temporarily, his other senses seemed to compensate effortlessly, allowing him to continue his onslaught without hesitation.

As the heroes struggled to regain their footing, they realized the true extent of Abhishek's strength. He was not simply a foe to be defeated, but a force of nature unto himself, A curse of the world.

"I have lost count of how many times I have done this, I need to find a solution" with bruises and scars,lying at the ground, Losing hope, He heard a voice

"Don't lose young one"

Ge tried to open his eyes,And saw a old man

"Why are you here, in about 15 minutes, The shadow knight is going to be here"

"Aren't you able to defeat him? You are the second chance of the heroes after all"

"Huh how do you know that?"

"Oh in my years of living, I have known a lot more"

"Tell me, who are you?"

"I am the previous user of the time band"

"Oh I see, So I am seeing a ghost, I guess that's a sign of death approaching" Anurag said in a calm voice

"No dear, I think you are using the time band a little wrong, Thats why you aren't going to level 3"

"Wait, You can help me with that!"

"Yes"