The shadow knight

After their victory over Abhinav, the group returned to the safety of the tunnel, their bodies weary but spirits high. They gathered around the statue, seeking guidance on their next steps.

"You have shown great courage and determination," the statue boomed, its voice echoing through the chamber. "But to truly harness the power of the hand bands, you must undergo rigorous training to push your bodies to their limits."

With laziness in their hearts,the group went deeper into the tunnel where mr.statue sent, where a chamber had been prepared for their training. Under the watchful gaze of the statue, they engaged in intense physical exercises, testing the limits of their strength and endurance.

As the day wore on, they felt their muscles ache and their energy wane, but they pushed through the pain, driven by their shared determination to become stronger.But slowly,they were losing motivation,

"Ahh I can't do more! My muscles are aching,I have done over 9000 pushups now with handbands you know?" Says Ajay who only wants to learn sorcery

"We can't win if we dont do this,you might even go level 2" says mithun

"This is not worth it,we can continue the excercise tomorrow"

"But rigorous training is what suits you wielders of power,the hand bands will completly regenerate you're body tomorrow if you completely exhaust all your muscle down" says mr statue

"Well if I only have to do it once then,"

"I didn't say once"

"aww man"

"If you don't do this you will be terminated by the new shadow knight"

"Ok then" Anurag saying with a little fear showing in his face

By the end of the day, they were exhausted and drained, their bodies pushed to the brink of collapse. But as they gathered around the statue once more, they could sense a subtle change in themselves.As if the handbands themselves were responding to their efforts.

"You have done well," the statue said, its voice filled with pride. "Your training has unlocked the true potential of the handbands, and tomorrow you shall awaken with newfound strength and power."

With those words, the group retired to their rest, knowing that they had taken an important step on their journey to becoming true warriors. And as they drifted off to sleep, they dreamed of the challenges that lay ahead, knowing that they were ready to face them head-on, with strength and courage born of their shared bond and unwavering resolve.

The next day.Anurag just waked up and started brushing,and that when he realised about the strength training.

"No way!, I got muscles now!"

Though he didn't level up,he did indeed gained muscle,a lot of it.His handband recovered all if his muscles to its strongest potential

After brushing and eating,he immediately runs of to ajay's house,feeling the speed boost he got,he wasn't tired sprinting all the way to ajay's house which was about 400 meters without using the handbands powers

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Ajay came out of his house with sleepy look,

"You should have came here later,I was so tired because of the strength training"

"So what? We should go to the tunnel now, everyone probably arrived there by now"

"Hmm ok then,wait for a moment"

"Ok then"

He waits for a minute

"Wait can't I speed up time? I completely forgot about that"