Escaped

Anurag stood amidst the swirling tempest of time, his brow furrowed in concentration. He strained against the fabric of reality, attempting to master quad time manipulation, but each attempt ended in failure. Sweat dripped from his brow as he panted heavily, frustration mounting with each passing moment.

Tempus, his mentor and the wielder of the time band, watched him with a hint of disappointment, his expression unreadable. Anurag felt a pang of guilt at his inability to progress, knowing that Tempus had high hopes for him.

Across the training ground, Anurag's gaze fell upon Karthik, whose trainer, Voltas, exuded an infectious energy. Despite the challenges of mastering lightning-based abilities, Karthik seemed to be making progress, his laughter ringing out like a beacon of hope in the midst of Anurag's struggle.

Anurag sighed heavily, feeling the weight of his own shortcomings. He had been the first among his friends to reach level 3, yet after four months of rigorous training, he was the only one who hadn't unlocked the next level. Doubt gnawed at his resolve as he wondered if he would ever be able to rise to the challenge.

Tempus, lost in thought, approached Anurag and gestured for him to sit and rest. Anurag complied, sinking to the ground with a weary sigh.

"Anurag," Tempus began, his voice tinged with concern, "I sense your frustration, but you mustn't let it consume you. Mastery over time requires patience and perseverance. You have come far, but there is still much to learn."

Anurag nodded, but his spirits remained low. He watched as Mithun suddenly materialized beside him, his mastery of instant transmission evident in the ease with which he moved.

Curiosity piqued, Anurag asked Mithun why he had chosen to master instant transmission. Mithun flashed him a mischievous grin and explained that he was honing a technique that would allow him to teleport to anyone with a strong enough life energy.

"Imagine the possibilities," Mithun exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "I could appear anywhere, anytime, at a moment's notice!"

With a humorous comment, Mithun disappeared in a flash of light, leaving Anurag feeling more despondent than ever.

As Anurag wallowed in his own self-doubt, Voltas approached him, his jovial demeanor a stark contrast to Anurag's somber mood.

"Hey there, buddy," Voltas said, clapping Anurag on the back with a grin. "Why the long face?"

Anurag forced a weak smile. "I just can't seem to get the hang of quad time manipulation. Everyone else is making progress, but I'm stuck."

Voltas chuckled, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Ah, don't sweat it, my friend! We all have our off days. The key is to keep pushing forward, no matter what obstacles you face."

Anurag sighed, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "But what if I'm not meant to master it? What if I'm just not good enough?"

Voltas's expression softened, his gaze locking onto Anurag's with unwavering intensity. "Listen to me, Anurag. You are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to. You've already proven that with your determination and resilience. Don't let a few setbacks shake your confidence."

Anurag's eyes widened, a flicker of hope igniting within him. "But what if I fail?"

Voltas shook his head, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Failure is not the end, my friend. It's simply an opportunity to learn and grow. Every mistake you make brings you one step closer to success."

Anurag felt a surge of determination coursing through him, fueled by Voltas's words of encouragement. "You're right," he said, his voice steady with resolve. "I won't give up. I'll keep trying until I master quad time manipulation, no matter how long it takes."

With renewed determination, Anurag rose to his feet, his gaze locked on the swirling vortex of time before him. He knew that the path ahead would be challenging, but with Voltas's words echoing in his mind, he felt ready to face whatever obstacles lay in his way.

And as he once again plunged into the depths of the temporal tempest, Anurag vowed to emerge stronger and more resilient than ever before. For he knew that with patience, perseverance, and a steadfast belief in himself, anything was possible.

Anurag stood up again to train, right as the ground began to shake violently.

"Whoa, what's happening?" Anurag shouted, looking over at Tempus.

"Oh no, the training ground, it's collapsing," Tempus cried, stumbling backward.

"What do you mean?" Anurag's voice was filled with confusion and worry.

"Anurag, you must hurry! You have to create a gateway from here to the real world now!" Voltas dashed towards him, urgency in his eyes.

"But I don't know how," Anurag admitted, his frustration palpable.

"You just have to feel the energy outside the hyperbolic time chamber and create a portal while stabilizing all the space-time between them," Tempus reassured, his voice steady despite the chaos.

"Okay then, friends, I'm gonna do it," Anurag declared. He raised his hands, which began to glow a brilliant blue. The atmosphere around them shifted, charged with energy. Suddenly, a swirling portal appeared before them.

"Finally, after so long, we can escape!" Robin, Mithun, Sooraj, Karthik, and Ajay exclaimed in unison, their voices filled with relief.

Everyone ran into the portal. Ajay and the others waited at the other end, but Anurag couldn't move while holding the portal stable. With a final effort, he watched as the portal closed, leaving him behind.