Magicoules

"Finally, after so long, we can escape!" Robin, Mithun, Sooraj, Karthik, and Ajay said in unison, their voices filled with relief and excitement.Everyone ran into the portal.

Ajay and the others waited at the other end for Anurag, but he couldn’t move while holding the portal. As he strained to maintain it, the portal suddenly closed.

"Why couldn't he come too?" Ajay's face fell, his voice filled with worry.

"Don't worry, he’ll come back soon. I'm sure of it," Mithun said,

placing a reassuring hand on Ajay's shoulder.Determined to continue their mission, they went on to find the king of the Shadow Sapiens, heading toward the neighboring district where he supposedly lived.

The closer they got, the more the buildings became destroyed, a testament to the devastation wrought by their enemy.They finally found him at the center of the district, in a large, haunted-looking castle.

Rain began to pour, the sound of it silencing the anger of the fighters, giving the scene a somber, yet intense atmosphere.Robin captured tons of liters of water for an attack, compressing the water into his hand, forming a gun-like shape.

Sooraj powered up, increasing his gravity manipulation and strengthening his body, his muscles rippling with power.

Ajay cast a series of spells, enveloping them all in a purple armor, enabling him to see everything in slow motion, and strengthening everyone with another spell.

Karthik began to vibrate intensely, ready to dash with incredible speed, lightning crackling around him.

Siyad Ali clenched his fists, donning a dark green suit that shimmered with energy.

Mithun summoned his wand and turned invisible, his presence felt only by the slight distortion in the air.Their auras loomed over them like beasts, fierce and unyielding.

The Shadow King, sensing their presence, awakened, his own dark aura sweeping through the place, challenging their resolve. The rain poured harder, each drop like a drumbeat heralding the impending battle. The fighters stood their ground, ready to face the Shadow King and end his reign of terror.

"Do you feel that?" Sooraj floated behind Ajay, his voice tense.

"Yeah, it's intense. But let's go," Ajay replied.

They opened the black gate and entered the castle. As soon as they stepped inside, the rain stopped, but dark clouds loomed overhead, casting an eerie shadow over them.

The fighters walked forward, their footsteps echoing in the dimly lit hallways. They pressed on until they came across a skeleton with glowing purple eyes. It wore robes adorned with ancient symbols.

Suddenly, the skeleton, which had been sitting, stood up with a jerky motion. It raised its hands, and in an instant, 600 skeletal monsters appeared before it, ready to attack.

"The army is weak, but it has numbers," Sooraj observed, eyeing the horde.

"Yeah, then let's kill them all," Ajay responded, starting to float as he chanted spells. He unleashed a huge shockwave that shattered the skeletons into bones.

"Huh, that was easy," Ajay said with a smirk.

As Ajay moved forward, the skeletons reemerged and pounced on him. "Guess you can't kill a dead person. We have to kill the user casting this spell. He has the souls of these bodies stored inside him. Though he looks dead like the skeletons, he's alive," Ajay said, casting a barrier around him.

"Oh, the user, huh? I will take care of him, okay?" Mithun shouted at everyone.

"Yeah, I suppose," Ajay replied, leaning onto the floating barrier.