Him

I found her by a tree, she was covered in scrapes and bruises. She had dirt all over her face. She must of been the driver of the car that exploded near the edge of the forest. She was smart to make it away from the car,but it almost cost her life. I had took her,so the wolves wouldn't. I had already carried her a distance from the tree I found her,  she went limp alittle bit ago. I new she wasn't dead,I could still feel her life force. She was just unconscious. Great, she'll be easier to clean up. I will admit she was a little cute. The lights of my cabin came in view,I walked a little faster hoping to put her down so I could change her make shift bandage into a real one.

I walked in side, and was greeted by the warmth of cabin I lied her down on the couch, and rushed to the bathroom for the first aid. I took her arm and undid the cloth, the wound was deep and rugged. Pieces of metal were in it. A shard must of be launched in it. I pulled out the small pieces and cleaned it out with alcohol I had in the fridge. She reacted to the alcohol but didn't awake. I gently wrapped  it and place her arm on her stomach. I then noticed a large cut on her chest, oh good I have to take her shirt of. I sighed and  gently pulled her shirt off. I again used the alchol to clean it, and bandaged it too. I then took the time to clean the blood off her arms and hands. I placed a warm rag on her forehead to help clean her face. I took her clothes away and put her in some of mine. And old black t-shirts and a pair of pajama pants. She was still unconscious, I placed a blanket over her. And sat in my chair.

I ran a hand trough my dark floof of hair,and took my glasses off and rubbed my temples. I saved a human. I heard her calling and saved her, I felt a strong force in her cries for help. I felt drawn to her life force that I needed her. I have to admit she was cute. She moaned a little but didn't wake.  Put my glasses on went to take a shower. I needed to relax before I lash out. Last time I did that I nearly killed my self. A nice shower is all i need right now. To clear my mind.