A deeper meaning

I closed the door behind me and ran my hand through my hair again and sat in front of my door.her life force was strong and it felt good... I had never felt this way before. I feel compelled to protect her. Why did I blush when she told me she heard tell her she's safe? When she told me my chest jumped....I'm the dark one with the powers why is she making me feel nervous...but I have different a feeling too one of deep affection...am I in lo.....no it not possible... I stood and lied down on my bed.... the dark covers soft. My room the one place I feel the most evil,now seemed more of my comfort zone. I thought of (y/n) again, her name made me squirm with a dark sensation... I had to make her mine....maybe....no... I didn't sense her life force only to fall in lo- lo lov-

"Damn it!I can't even mutter a simple word. And I thought I was evil." I closed my eyes and took in the smell of insense I had lit earlier.  I should sleep, every great evil being needs sleep.I closed my eyes and drifted to the dark lands of slumber.

The next morning I awoke holding my pillow close and tightly. I threw my pillow on floor,and sat up. It was a result of my..dream. I had dreamt of her. It was a comforting dream,but I cant believe this.I put my glasses on and headed to the main room,I looked at the couch (y/n)was still asleep....the sight of her peacefully sleeping, made my stomach fill with a sensation that was almost pleasing...I came closer and sat on the couch next to her and watched her as she steadily breathed in and out. I gently lifted her sleeve and checked on the wound. The bandage was red with blood,but I was better than yesterday,when her arm  was covered in blood. I gently  unwrapped the bandage,(y/n) sucked in a  quick breath. I stopped and looked at her making sure I didn't hurt her,she relaxed and didnt seem to wake. Why did I worry about hurting her... this feeling I have for her is getting stronger..why?

 I carefully finish unwrapping it, when I hear(y/n) give a soft moan.she turned her head torwards me and watched as cleaned the cut,only reacting when I used alcohol to clean it. I rewrapped it and finished clipping a safety pin on it. (Y/n) didn't say thing,she just carefully touched her new bandage. She looked at me. At that moment I felt compelled to ...hold her I felt like..I couldn't explain it. (Y/n) had this look of helpless and security with me. She looked away and blushed.

"Th-thank you,dark..for rebandaging me, no one had ever cared for me like this before... thank you.."that statement stuck a cord in me. No one had ever cared for her like I have when I found her. I never had anyone tell I had help them,I liked the feeling...of helping her. I suddenly leaned forward and hugged her. I held her close, I knew how she felt. Even though ima evil being I still feel alone,and finding her and knowing she knew the feeling of loneliness. Something in my dark heart reached torwards her. (Y/n) gasp in my reaction to her story. I held her close and didn't want to let go. I wanted her to feel safe... even with a evil being like me. I promised my self I would make sure nothing happens her that could harm her. Nothing will.