CHAPTER 2:WHAT THE HECK

You were getting ready to go to your parents house, suddenly your phone rang it was a msg from your mom "hey Y/N today we are having a dinner with our frnds and partners.. We want to announce something.. Wear something elegant. Bye love you" You just sign and went in your wardrobe and pick up a beautiful black dress which hugs your body perfectly and your silky long hair was just cherry on top, it looked like it was made for you.

AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE

You stepped in the grand hallway when you heard "oh honey you came.. Come we were waiting for you" Your mom said and you just nod and went in the dinning room "hello uncle and aunty" You said as you saw Mr and Mrs Kim " Hii Y/N it's been a while... How are you doing honey" Mrs Kim said . Both the families have been close since ever , they are like your parents. "Yes, I missed you both" Saying that you went to sit with them then suddenly a man in black pants, white shirt , a loose tie he looked as if he's God's favorite child and his coat on his hand was just cherry on top. " Is he even human, wait what am I even thinking??... Ahh stop it Y/N " You thought. He greeted your parents and sit next to you.

TAEHYUNG POV

As I entered the dinning room my eyes fell on Y/N, she was looking like an absolute angle and like she was made for me. Yesterday after the bar incident I search her on internet and who she was. " Hello uncle and aunty" I greet her parents and went to sit next to her.

Y/N POV

The moment he sat next to you , you realize you have been holding your breath. Then your dad stand up said" As everyone is here now, we would like to tell you both something " Then uncle continued " We have decided to marry you both off.." Hearing that both taehyung and you chocked on air and looked at eachother. "Wait what!! What the heck is going on...sorry uncle , aunty and mom dad I respect all of you but this rubbish... And if you guys said this because of your friendship.. Then sorry cause I mostly take decision from by brain and not my heart.. " I declared after that taehyung continued "I agree with her this is not some joke how can you just marry is off.. " Then my mom stated " First off all you both are mistaken we are not asking you we are telling you.. " " And this also for the business.. You both are the CEO's of Korea's biggest company .. We have give it a thought and then telling you " Aunty continued. After hearing that without thinking you were going out but was cut shorted by your dad saying "we are going to announce this tomorrow be ready " Hearing that both Taehyung and you just stormed out.

Due to this mess you forget to take your phone and purse from the table, you didn't even take your car. You just walk while your blood was boiling, you didn't know where you were going.

After some time
Taehyung POV

I reached my house and was coming out of the shower when I heard my phone ringing, it was my mom. I picked the phone and my mom said "Taehyung, we need your help... Y/N hasn't reach her or her frnds house " "So..? " I declared
" She didn't even have her phone or her purse she left it here , she didn't even take her car . . It's already been 3 hours..we ca- " My mom said, I didn't even let her complete , I just hung up the phone and took my car keys and run to the garage