CHAPTER 41 : STORMS

Her broken voice hurt like arrows in my heart. I didn't say anything cause I am if I open my mouth I will definitely be shouting which I will regret later.

I wipe the tears of and took the bowl again to feed her. But she threw it on the floor with her hand. " Just talk to me say something, shout at me but don't stay quite " Yn said hitting my chest with her small wrist , I didn't try to stop her. Her actions stopped, she placed her head on my chest while sobbing.

" What do you want me to say? huh!? When you won't even tell me what's happening to you or going on with you " I said in a calm voice. I make her look up directly in my eyes. Those dark black eyes made me calm down, those eyes work as a dark pit for me where I am falling just falling more and more but still it's the most cozy place , I am again falling in them. But now they are looking tired as hell.

She didn't say anything and I wipe her tears of. I pulled her on my lap before capturing her lips in mine. This is the only way I can express my feelings to her without hurting her.

She was shocked but still kissed me back.  The kiss was passionate. I glide my hands in her shirt creasing her bare skin. We heal each other everythime our lips move in sync.

I pull myself back as a tear also left my eyes which is not comman at all she wipe it as a small chuckle left her lips. " You used to say ' I don't cry I am a big boy ' when we were children " She said making me wonder how did she have the courage to sit on my nerves like she rules them and that too right now. No one in this world would do so expect her. But I am the one who gives her and only her this privileged.

YN POV

He ignored my comment and lay beside me and pull me close to him. " Let's talk tomorrow. Just sleep for now " He said snuggle in my neck and playing with my hair. But even though I am tired as hell still tonight I want to just stare at my husband's unhealthy handsome face.

And I did so. Taehyung pulled himself a little back and look at me, he must have felt my stares on him. " Why are you not sleeping ? " He asked looking directly in my soul.

And to be true there's one more reason I am hungry. I part my lips to say but before words would come out of my mouth my stomach made a noise. He chuckle hearing it and gently crease my tummy.

" Is my tigress hungry? " He said smiling. " I knew you could not be angry at me " I declared in a excited voice. He gave me a ' I won't even argue ' look and got up and pick me up too.

When we got up my eyes went on the shattered pieces of the bowl and I instantly felt guilty. " I am sorry let me clean this uo until you go and bring something to eat " I said in a low voice but he again ignore me and started taking me down. I didn't say anything after that knowing it's a waste.

He made us some food as he didn't ate dinner and then took us up and we slept. After days I sleep soundly obviously office is not a comfortable to sleep.

The next morning

TAEHYUNG POV

I got up early today and went to office while my princess was sleeping soundly and mummering something like always. I have left her a note to not to dare leave the house.

As for me I am going to investigate everything which is happening in Yn's company and to think about Yn never told anyone what was her new business plan.

I reached the office and instead of going in my building and I went in Yn's only to see Yn's parents waiting there. I bow to them.

" Mr and Mrs Lee wht are you doing here? " I asked them in a professional tone which we always use in office. " We are here to ask Yn- Mrs Kim about the status of the project we asked her to work on " Appa said.

" What project? "  I asked in a confusing sate as I don't know a thing about what's happening. " I guess Mrs Kim haven't told you yet but as she is doing what she wanted to do we also gave her three choices to do if she doesn't want this family matter of Lee's to be public. " Eomma said making me understand why she is working this much but still she is doing too much . And how can they do this to their own daughter and why didn't Yn told me anything, I have so much questions but I choose to be quite.

" We gave her three choices and she choose to work on a full project advertisement to product with HR industry. And she has been working on it. " The moment I heard it made sense. My blood boil listening to everything.

But what made me more angry wws that she agree to it and not even told I know she likes to be independent but this is too much and I am not letting her go with this. But first her parents how can they do this.

" Do you guys have no shame how can you do something like this to your own and only daughter!? Do you have any idea what is she going through HUH!? " I said screaming not caring that they are like my second parents from my birthday.

I try to keep my cool and went out of the building. I sat on the driver's seat and speed my car not caring about anything. Kim Yn get ready with your answers.

No one needs to tell me there will me a storm at home which no one knows how it will end.