CHAPTER 34: LET'S SNEAK OUT

AUTHOR POV

" Yahh! Are you crazy you are doing it wrong! " Another morning in Kim and Choi mansion where Yn is shouting at Taehyung in kitchen who is about to burn the pancakes.

So what happened is when the wake up and came down stairs they found that both Kim and Choi 's have went on a business trip more like a vacation and have left their children who can't do anything but fight. And they found that their parents are not home by a note literally a note stick on the fridge.

And the cherry on top it's weekend so both of them doesn't have any work and have to keep up with each other.

" Then you do it! " Taehyung said getting irritated " I would but I am frying chicken " " Who east fry chicken in early morning " He do have point on that one " That's for lunch I am not frying them yet jerk " Yn said giving up and keeping the chicken in fridge.

But when she turned back she was lifted up in air by taehyung. " What the fuck are you doing? " She said but he didn't bother to reply but instead made her sit on the kitchen counter and handed over a chocolate bar. " Eat it and silently sit here like a good girl " He said and pat her head like she is a child.

" Do you think I am child " She whined but when he shrug and looked at her he chuckle looking at her munching on the chocolate like a cute child. " What! " " No nothing just eat " He said still giggling. " Weird " Yn mumbled which he didn't hear.

Time skip
TAEHYUNG POV

I am hella bored. We have eaten lunch too and now have nothing to do. YN is in her room and I am in mine. Not knowing what to do I started playing video games.

Not so later I heard the bell rang.I went down stairs just to see Yn vibing and dancing on loud music and she didn't even noticed that someone is on the door or that I am there.

I couldn't help but smile and stare forgetting about the surrounding. I myself didn't noticed when I reached close to her and she still didn't notice.

I stopped the music and she groan and then finally noticed me. I some how kept a poker face seeing her annoyed. " Atleast listen to the bell" I said as I pass her and get to the door. I opened the door a small smile which I had on my face disappeared seeing Martha or a full time bimbo there.

I was having a great day but by just seeing her ruined it. " Tae! " She squeal and was about to hug me before Yn pulled me back. Making Martha almost fell forward.

I looked at Yn oh sorry a furious tiger. Who was glaring at Martha who came inside and closed the door. Without our permission. Before I could say something I heard a furious voice beside me " Learn some manners. And who allowed you to come in " But Martha showed us a chat of aunty ( yn's mom) and hers. Where Martha asked if she can stay over tonight. Which aunty couldn't say no too. So now my day is officially ruined.

But then I remember something and smirk internally. Since last year Martha has been very clingy and Yn hate it because (according to her) we are always together and Yn hates her to death so Yn started acting as she is my girlfriend and she didn't ask or told me anything just started acting like that in front of Martha. And whatever I say but experiencing getting treated nicely by Choi Yn is nit something everyone can experience you have to be lucky for that. And I might have the luck.

" And I am also here to keep a check on you  " Martha said coming close to me and pointing at Yn . " Excuse me " I said in a cold voice moving away from her. " You know you two are alone in the house and I wanted to make sure she stays away from you my love" She said in the most annoying way while Ms furious scorff before coming close to me " Your what? Huh!? And who are you to tell me to stay away from anyone huh! Know your limits"

Yn stated in anger while next to me and unknowingly my hand crept on her waist pulling her closer. I knew this drama is not gonna end soon. So without any warning I pick Yn up in bridal style causing a small moan leaving her mouth and making me smirk.

I entered her room with her still processing. I put her on the bed and leaned in knowing the door is open and that bitch is seeing everything.

" What happened to this ms furious? " I said teasingly while my lips are inches away from hers. She tilted her head a little and understand what I am doing. Yn pulled me even closer by my collar before making me sat on bed and sitting on my bed. " Good try Kim! " She said and I smirk.

Yn looked back and saw Martha still there looking at the drama. I don't know how can someone be this shameless. " Mind closing the door and leaving us alone " Yn said with a innocent grin on her face.

Finally Martha left too. She looked back at me " Are you planing to sit her the whole day? " I said with a smirk as she is still sitting on my lap. " As if! " She said before getting off me but I didn't let her " I don't mind " I said and it made her blush hard.

YN POV

He said that and then without saying anything left the room. I was like wtf! . He is completely crazy.

Time skips at night

I was peaceful lying on my bed while ready a novel ( Haunting Adeline) with headphones. I was so into the book that I forgot about my surroundings.

I didn't even notice when Taehyung climb the balcony and came inside until he took off my headphones " WTF! When did you came. The door is locked  did you climb the balcony? " " Yes! Because I didn't wanna see that bitch and nit in mood of drama " He said while casually lying besides me .

" Then why are you here! " I asked knowing he was here for something. He give me is famous boxy smile before saying " Let's sneak out! "