CHAPTER 45: TEASING

YN POV

" And I realise that I (take a long breath) that I am in love with you. Yes I LOVE YOU. I FUCKING LOVE YOU KIM YN. And now I can't live without you. " I thought I was dreaming when I heard those words came out of Taehyung's lips.

I got starstruck and butterflies erupted in my stomach ' did he just confessed ' I thought. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise when Taehyung sat o  the bed and slide his hand on my throat. I only relised it when he kiss my cheek.

I am sure I am an tomato my now. Taehyung chuckle before starring deep into my eyes then saying " Are you that shock " His smile dropped , he tillted his head and gently stroke my lips with his other thumb, his eyes are now on my lips.

I know he is not kissing me because he expects me to say something and I am intentionally teasing him , I am trying hard to control my laugh. He get what I am doing, he pulled me dangerously close to his lips by his hand on my throat.

" Aren't you supposed to say something? " Instead of giving in I smirk and stated " Am I suppose to? " He groan out of irritation but I am enjoying it." Aren't you asking for an punishment " Now he's really pissed I can by his voice.

" We are in a hospital Mr Kim " I stated innocently and he clinched his jaw and his hand's grip got tighter on my neck before releasing it. I know he is really angry now but I couldn't help but enjoy until he said. " I have no problem in it love " it's the first time he said me love and again butterflies in my stomach erupted. But then I understand what he said and when towards his hands he is already opening  he is already opening his shirt's buttons.

"Wait I was just kidding" I said and and stop his hands where they were. J
He smirked seeing my tensed face. " Fine fine. " I stated and then trailing my fingers on his face features before looking directly in his eyes, I closed my eyes and declaring.

" I never imagined our confession would be here in a hospital but it doesn't matter as long as I have you. (sighs) Every time I layed my eyes on you I have to convince myself that I am your wife. Being with you is just like a dream and I can't think of ever getting away from you the thought itself is terrifying. If I look back there was never a time where I hated you, even when we used to fight or you pranked me. But I never know when I started loving you. I love you Kim. I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG more than anything "

I finally opened my eyes but as soon as I did, Taehyung smashed his lips on me and I became frozen at my spot. He bite my lower lip indicating me to kiss back and I did.

But this time it's different cause this time we have no doubt about each other's feelings. My heart beat is growing fast by the passing second. He thrust hus tongue inside my mouth and started eating me but then we heard the door open. I quickly push Taehyung aside I know my face is red.

" Yahh what are you both guys doing and Taehyung why didn't you tell me she woke up! " Suga oppa came in as he judge us. Meanwhile I look at Taehyung I thought he already told everyone but look at him.

" Sorry hyung I completely forgot to tell everyone but how did you know and what are you even doing here at this hour? " Taehyung said scratching his head while oppa came and hug me. " Yahh when I hug you you never let me and now you are hugging my wife " Taehyung said like a child protesting. " Shut up! " Oppa said and I show my tongue to Taehyung and again hug oppa.

" I fell asleep in the office and when I was heading home I decided to visit here and the  I saw the doctor he told me that Yn woke up. " Oppa said and sat near me. " Yn you are fine right. Is it paining anywhere "

" Yeah I am fine, nothing really hurts expect my head . The last thing I remember is when a truck came towards me and after that I only remember Taehyung's voice " I said and both of them nodded.

If I look back I have always been very close to Suga oppa we have always bonded very well and he is also a total savage and cool person.

" Yn you should sleep now you must be tired. I will also take my leave " Suga oppa stated and got up I nodded as I am still very tired. Taehyung went to the door with him. And soon I also feel asleep.

Few hours later

I got up hearing some voices around me and when I opened my eyes I saw  Taehyung's parents. " Omo! You wake up are you ohk now dear ? " Eomma said and I nodded while getting up.

Appa is also sitting while passing me a smile. I know my parents will come at evening cause I know when yesterday I was about fell asleep they called and apologize and promise me to explain later. They even told Taehyung already know everything. And he is also trusting them. And that's enough for me to forgave them after all they are my parents.

I am just talking to eomma and appa. When I heard bathroom door open up and when I saw a demigod coming out my heart beat skyrocketed.

Taehyung came out with wet hair, a white T-shirt giving me full iew of his abbs and a pair of sweatpants . He looked at me staring at him, he smirked and pulled out his phone and texted something. Soon my phone rang and when I look it was his message which made me blush hard.

Handsome jerk : If you stare at me like that anymore that as soon as my parents go I would fuck you on that same bed. Take it as a warning love.