CHAPTER 35: TRUTH OR DARE

TAEHYUNG POV

I quickly made us sat in car and drive to our location. " Atleast tell me where we are going! " I heard yn's sleepy voice beside me. " A party! " I said hoping for a response but only hard a hmm. I look at her side profile while she is still reading that book. I sigh internally.

Actually I got a msg from kookie that someone in the school has arrange a secret party. And we are invited obviously. And I didn't not want to take that Martha with us and that was another reason I sneak up Yn's room.

And now despite all of this , this girl is not even paying attention to me. I hate when other things /people take her attention when I with her. I snatched her book at throw it on the back seat.

" Yahh ! Are you crazy " She shouted on top of her lungs making me shut my eyes
" There is a world out of your smutty books " I stated but she just roll her eyes. Still trying to find the book. I sigh before again focusing on the road. But I know she won't read it again and she didn't. Such a good girl but I would obviously won't say that to her or this tigress would kill me .

AUTHOR POV

They reach the party few minutes later. And that's when Yn realise that she is attending a party in her pjs " Man can't you remind me to change! " " It's a pajama theme party " He stated pointing at himself. She finally calm down.

They went inside, the place was buzzing with music. There was mattress laid everywhere on the floor with tons of pillows.

Yn was seeing the place when she get hit by a pillow it was Taehyung obviously no matter how old they are they have been doing pillow fights almost every day. There parents have to buy new pillows every other day. But these people can't care less.

Before anyone can know the whole place break out in pillow fight. There was feather flying everywhere. Until they heard someone's voice from the food counter.

It was jungkook with mic in his hand standing on a table. The whole place looked at him as he started saying " Do thanks to two of our fellows our pillows have been tore apart but now it's time for food, music, dance and a game without which a party can't be complete truth and dare " He said and the again music started.

The place was not very crowded only famous students which made it better. Who says popular students are rich and spoiled it's opposite here.

Yn and Taehyung also find their friends which were already enjoying together without them and they too joined them. Everyone danced and sang until there throat sore .

While both Yn and Taehyung were enjoying a person was watching them from start and is burning with jealousy but no one bother to even look.

Yn finally lay on the mattress after dancing for hours. But she couldn't do that either cause min ho and Alex drag her to play truth or dare.

TAEHYUNG POV

We ( bts) all sat to play when Yn, Alex , Minho and Tae-ul also join us. But then I saw an invited person. Sam who has crush on Yn since childhood and he always tries to be clingy around her but obviously not on my watch.

Everyone in the school knows about his crush on Yn except Yn cause I never let this reach her. But still Yn and me dating rumours are famous in the country.

He also sat with us, but obviously I don't let her sit near Yn. I really want him to fuck off but I can't do anything because why would I will say a person who has a crush on my enemy to leave.

" Ohk so let's spin the bottle! " Jimin said catching my attention. He spin the bottle and it landed on rm hyung . He choose dare and had to stand on hand his hand for 1 min .

To be honest it was so much fun. Until the bottle landed on Yn. " Dare! " She stated making everyone look at me including Yn. " What she choose dare not me " I said and they looked away. " Weirdos " I said inaudible for anyone to listen.

" Ohk Yn then sat on the lap of the boy here who make you feel the most comfortable for next five minutes you can't back away " Jungkook said and I knew first he also wants Sam to leave Yn alone as he knows Yn will choose anyone but Sam.

But unknowingly I glare at him because I am sure that person is me but still if she choose Minho or Alex as Yn calls them brothers. I don't know why but it still makes me feel jealous.

I came back from my thoughts. When I saw Yn get up who was sitting right in front of me. She walked past Sam and I smirk looking at him who is glaring at me.

I opened my arms when yn came near me and she too didn't mind it. She sat comfortably while my arms wrapped around her waist.

Meanwhile the whole room become quite looking at us some were even clicking pictures. But I can't care less.

" Don't get ahead of yourself ! " Yn whispered near my ear. While I pinched her waist causing a small moan to left her mouth which was only audible to me.

I looked ahead and saw Sam glaring at us. But I can't care less. I instead slide a strand of hair behind her ear causing her heartbeat rose. I could feel it. I smirk more and snatching her breath and kissing her earlobe after whispering near her ear " Why would I get I ahead of myself! It's normal for me to have my enemy sat on my lap it's normal for me tigress "