CHAPTER 36 : GOODBYE

YN POV

It's already end of our high school and the only thing I am waiting for is a mail. I have never been this eager for any mail. One month ago I applied for a prestige school in Paris , the place where I have been dreaming to continue my studies .

But patience is the one thing I lack actually then there is active too I am s fucking lazy person and for some unknown reason I am proud of it.

I haven't tell anyone about me applying for the school. But one thing I know is after school Taehyung will went to US for his university after 2 years. But as for me I am going now. So this means we won't be able to see each other for years and I should be happy about it but I am not something inside me scares even by thinking not meeting him for 1 one week and 4 or 5 years is a really long time.

I was thinking while staring at my laptop when I heard a sound of notification. I opened it and there was written on bold letters. " We are glad to inform you that you have been excepted in our school! Thank you " I read those words out loud and a happy tear left my eyes.

I quickly ran downstairs where my parents and Uncle - aunty were sitting having lunch. I was shouting with happiness while they got scared as hell. " Girl stop giving us a heart attack! " Aunty said almost choking " Hehe.. Sorry but let's get on point so one month ago I applied for a school in Paris and today I got a mail from them that I have been excepted in the school! " I declared in one breath.

" Wait really! I am so happy " Mom said " But weren't you suppose to go after 2 years why so early! " Uncle asked " I don't know but for some unknown reason I this is the correct time. And I have to join in 1 week! "

TAEHYUNG POV

I came back home to tired as I was in the company helping their which I fo sometimes. But when I entered the room I was confused because the whole hall was getting decorated. I am fucking confused.

I went inside and saw mom and aunty coming in the with a banner which says "  Farewell YN! " I shouted reading it and they too got scared. " Hey you are back! " Mom said but I was too occupied to hear that.

" What's going on?! " I said not believing what I am seeing. " Yn was been selected to her dream school in Paris and she would be leaving soon! " Dad came and said with a happy voice. But that's the only thing I don't understand.

That's when I saw Yn coming down stairs. I didn't think and held her hand  and drag her upstairs in her room . While she was too shocked to say anything.

" Tell me this is a joke yn " I said but she stay quite. " I SAID SOMETHING YN! .. This not true right?! " I shouted for the first time on her which I myself hate but soon that voice change into a mumble.

She still didn't say anything, but she came closer and cup my cheek while I was on the urge to crying. She was about to say something but I removed her hand and coldly walk out I didn't even went to my room I just went out of the house.

I know staying away from her is the most difficult thing ever especially for me. And I know if she leaves now we won't be able to meet for years.

I knew this day would but this I am not prepared for this. I am so use to her close to me that getting away from her shatters my heart.

One week later
YN POV

It's been one week since I got the mail and since Taehyung hasn't talk to me he is even angry at my parents and uncle aunty cause they are not stopping.

Actually I love making him angry but it hurted when he didn't came to my farewell party and not even in the one which our teammates planed for us.

Few minutes ago I bid goodbye to our families before getting in car to go to airport. I looked one last time towards his room that he would come out and hug me last time. But he didn't.

Even when I don't accept I know that he spoiled me more than my parents and I would hate being away from him.

I am currently sitting on the back seat, scrolling through my phone. But I almost got a heart attack when a car came over speeding and park at front of our car.

My driver asked if I was ohk but I didn't even respond and went out running of the car. When I saw Taehyung getting out that car.

Before I know one tear left my eye and then another. I went running to him as he open his arms wide for me.

I stayed in his arms for a few minutes before backing away and landing a slap on his face,making a red mark on his bread cheek he was left shock as fuck buf I don't care less.

" You heartless jerk... Who can you do this to me " I said sobbing while grabbing his collar with hand and hitting his chest with another . " Do you know is anyone else would have done this than they would be dead already " I knew he was right no one has this much audacity to do something like this except me obviously.

" I am sorry.. I- I am sorry! " Those were the only words that left his mouth before again hugging me.

We backed off and he wipe off my tears while I just look at his face last time and cupping his red cheek in my hand.

" Goodbye Yn! Let's meet soon... And don't miss me much. I won't drop you to airport because I know then I won't let you go . Goodbye tigress. " He said while forwarding hand for a hand shake I took his hand and said " Goodbye Kim... I will miss you pranking, spoiling and looking after me. I don't know what to say but yes let's meet soon. Goodbye tiger. "

~ flashback ended

" And this is it " I said to Lia who has been more quite than she has ever been in her whole life. " Wow so you guys are like childhood enemies who became adult love birds... But who will tell me that you and Alex know each other since childhood. " I chuckle listening to her.

And that's when I heard my husbands call. " Go on your husband must me missing you!. " I smile innocently before biding goodbye .

So that's all for the flashback. I hope you liked highschool Yn and Taehyung and now let's focus on Mr and Mrs Kim.

Stay tuned some spicy ,emotional , sad and happy chapters are comming ahead.

Bye ~