CHAPTER 38: KITCHEN COUNTER 🔞

Warning this whole chapter is smut 🔞 . If you are uncomfortable then you are fully free to skip it.

YN POV

He said and it send shivers down my spine and I already knew that this coming. And there is no escape from it.

Before I could I found him sliping inside my T-shirt actually his. " Tae " Was the only thing that escape my mouth before I felt his lips on mine.

It started rough, making me almost unable to even move my lips. While his long hands are creasing my bare waist. I moan as he cup my breast harshly and he took the chance and slided his tongue inside my mouth devouring me completely.

He made me lay on the kitchen counter and hovered over me. While kissing the fuck out of me the whole time. " You are too late to stop me now tigress " He said in between the kiss.

" No one wants you to " I managed to mumble it out. And now I am fucking turned on. I started fighting his tongue for dominance obviously I know I will not win. But I am too care less to think about it. He smirked seeing me react like this.

He broke the kiss and went towards my jaw leaving wet kisses and marks over there while Taehyung's hand run on my body all the time.

TAEHYUNG POV

Soon the the only thing that was heard was sound of my princess moaning. Not much later I tore the only clothing on her body her shirt actually mine . I back off from her neck and look at my work proudly. stare at her body which is no les than a work of art which belong 's to me only me .

Yn tried to catch her breath but how can I let that happen. " ahh tae~ " she moaned as I suck her right breast while roughly cupping the left one.

I bit her harden nipple. Making her grab on to my hair. " Kim fucking Taehyung " She screamed while I smirk. I let go her one breast while still feasting on another. And guide my hands towards her core.

I look up at her and grab her hair in my fist. Making her look up and leave my hair. When I started circling her clit harshly still not giving in.

" Ahh " She groan in annoyance and I landed a sharp slap on that dripping pussy of her " Aren't you too impatient my little wife " I said as she hiss in pain.

I redraw my hand from her core and held her nape. I came towards her lips " Do you want to come? " I said as our lips brushed against each other. She nodded almost immediately.

I smirk looking at my desperate tigress. " Then show me how desperate are you " I said gaining a confused look from her.

I made both of us sit on the counter and pinned her on the wall besides the counter, giving her support. While she is still confused.

" Now show me how desperate you are and how much pleasure you can give yourself! " I said was the smirk grew even more while my little wife understood what I mean.

" Keep dreaming Kim, that's not happening! " She said moving her head as no. Ignoring her words I spread her legs and place myself in between.

" So you don't want to come ? " I said with a innocent smile. And guide her hands towards her dripping wet pussy.

She still hesitated but finally gave in. I knew it. " Fine asshole " She said and I again slap her pussy hard " Jerk! " She whispered under her breathe and I too acted like I didn't heard it. I know she curse me so much in her mind and I will except I do some stupid when I am around her.

YN POV

I sigh before inserting my finger inside me " Add one more! " He said halting my action. I have him a glare but what can I do. I did as he said but what's making me nervous is his eyes as they are staring at my exposed woman hood.