CHAPTER 40: WEAK

YN POV

I am fucking tired I don't know when I last slept . I haven't even went home from last few days and that Tiger is furious at me .

The thing is that after the meeting , my parents come to talk to me and they gave me three choices to choose from or they will take me to court.

It's not like I am scared or something about it, it's just that I don't have the mental strength to fight my parents that too now.so the only thing I could choose was to collaborate on an advertisement to product a big project with HR industry which means Daniel. So from past few days I have been collecting dirt on HR.

I haven't tell anyone about it yet especially Taehyung if he got to know about this he would not leave anyone . And it's not like care about anyone I just want peace . Which is Something I can't get from some days.

And as for Taehyung everyday I am sending him home saying I will come a little later but then ended up staying in the office again. I am very tired , I have been alive on coffee from last few days.

I shifted my gaze from the computer and close my eyes. But then I heard the door sung open making me shock to death.

TAEHYUNG POV

Today I am not letting go of this woman. She is in great trouble. She has been working for crazy from last few days and when she didn't even come home it was enough for me to loose my cool.

And thing which I am hating more is that I can't even do anything, she is not letting me take care of her and not even telling me what's bothering saying ' I don't want anyone death '

I have reached the office but instead of going jn my building I went in hers and sung open the door. My angry eyes quickly became soft seeing my princess like that but that made the anger rose more in me.

Her black eyes are begging for sleep but somehow can still make me drown deep in them, it feels falling, drowning in them but that's where I feel like home really. Her curvy body has lost weight, her skin has became more pale, she has got bags under her eyes.

I just want to kill the person who is the reason behind all of this but right now I need to control my anger or it won't end up good for either of us.

I went towards her and grab her and started walking out, she did got up but didn't move a step. " We are not fighting over this, you are coming with me " I said in a husky deep voice. I again tried to walk but she didn't budge.

" Don't make me repeat " I warned with audible anger in my voice. But Yn being Yn still didn't listen. " Tae-" Having no choice I sigh and pick her up over my shoulder making a squeal left her throat.

I took both of us out. Everyone's eyes was on us but no one dare to say a word including Yn. I took us to car and made her sit on my lap and took her home.

Few mins later

We reached home but she has already slept. I am taking her to our room. I made lay her on the bed and went down I the living room towards the kitchen but then I saw a vase and I throw it down on the floor I just need something to take my anger out.

I made her some soup and snacks and took it to the room. I opened the and saw Yn already got up. She is sitting on the bed and zoning out like a lost puppy.

I went inside and sat in front of her and hold the spoon in front of her mouth but she didn't eat. I glare at her as a warning and she took it seriously and started eating.

I didn't dare to see directly in her eyes but then I heard a sob left her mouth, which made my heart crumble in pieces. I quickly put the bowl on the night stand.

And pull Yn on my lap. I hug her figure as she cried out I my arms making me angrier by the passing second. I just want her to stay like this in my arms. But I also known me being quite is something she can't handle.

Since we were little everytime I become angry of her and stay quite then she would cry and say that you are the worst person to exist atleast talk to me you jerk. It made a small smile crept on my face but then hearing her cries I came back to reality.

My shirt is wet from her tears but I couldn't care less. I pull back and made her look at me, I wipe her tears with my hand.

" Why are you crying huh!? " I said trying to be calm. But her broken words made my heart crumble to pieces. " Why? Cau-cause (sobs) I have become weaker than I have ever been. (Sobs) My body and mind is exhausted (sobs) , everyone is giving me stress (sobs) and on top of that you are angry at me ( sobs) what- what should I do Tae? "

Hey everyone so as I have announced that I accidentally deleted this chapter permanently , so I had to rewrite it. So please do me a favor and re read it.

Thanks bye.