CHAPTER 48 : BEGGING 🔞

This contains smut 🔞 in various parts if you are not comfortable please skip. And this chapter is only the first part it will also be continued in the next chapter.

The words escape my lips before I can stop them. A indescribable look formed on Yn's face which is deciding if she should gave in and have me or should resist the temptation and continue to be angry.

" And what if I don't want to have you? " She choose the safe side but I am not someone who with draw from my prey this easily. A sinster smile took over my lips.

My hands trail to her throat and seize them in my hands rather tightly. " Then let me change that mind set of your and by the night you will be begging me to give you this dick" I know that my tigress can't back off from a challenge even though she knows she is gonna loose.

" Fine then prove it " " Gladly " I lunge onto her lips like a hungry beast I am. I didn't wait for her to kiss me back instead I skim my tongue in her mouth. And greedily eat her.

She endeavor to kiss back but I didn't let her and pull myself back. Instead I garb her hand on top of her head. I look directly in her eyes and saw an annoyed look at her face.

She screamed at me to let me kiss her back and let her hands go. And obviously I didn't let her.

Ohh I fucking love it when I saw my tigress under me helpless. A mischief smile spread across my lips. I bent down towards her jaw.

Nibbling on her soft skin as she struggle to come out of my grib. Leaving marks I trail my tongue towards her collarbone but soon noticed that she is trying hard not to moan.

Moving towards her ear. I nibble onto her earlobe. " Playing hard to get love but I can make you scream my name with my next action. " Whispering in her ears and gaining a confused look.

" KIM TAEHYUNG " I laghu at my victory, when she screamed my name when opened the zip of her dress and slide it down bellow her breast and then biting one of her nipples hard. And all the time she could all do was try to escape from my grib.

I look her directly in eyes with ' told ya ' look before getting both of us from the couch. I make her wear her dress properly while she is looking at me with a ' how can you stop like this ' look.

YN POV

I didn't imagine my birthday going like this. And when I was ready to beg and have him he bite me and then got up and now look at this man acting like a good husband helping me with a clothes.

I close my eyes so that my anger don't get the best of me. But when I opened them I saw Taehyung already at the main door signalling me to come. And if I want I could move back and retreat to my room. But I know that if I even try he would not hesitate to follow me in the room and then fuck me till the night.

And let's be real I want to enjoy my birthday. So I quietly follow him to the car thinking I should be the one angry here.

Taehyung opened the car door for me, I swear if someone looked at him like this they would wonder he is the best husband caring for his wife. Actually he is but I would never accept the fact.

" I hate you " I mumble before sitting in the car. " I love you too " I heard a sec later which for some reason made me blush. Taehyung came and sat on the drivers seat but instead of driving he looked at me.

" What!? " He chuckle before saying " You are so mad that you haven't even noticed the new car I bought for you " I noticed he is not lying it indeed a new car and not just that it's Rolls-Royce Phantom.