CHAPTER 15: TASTE LIKE HELL

You and Taehyung are currently in the living room watching TV as you guys are bored. You both have 3 days holiday as per the request of your parents.

He got up and switched off the TV " Hey.. I was watching.. " You basically shouted. " Come on... I am bored... Why don't we go the buy things for the house... " He said with boredom in his voice.

" Ummm... We have to buy things for our room... Kitchen, living room, lawn... And so much... Let's just go " You replied. " Ohkkk then... Go and get ready I will be waiting for you " " Hmm".

It took you 10 minutes to get ready and went downstairs, wearing some comfy as well as beautiful clothes.

You saw him sitting on the couch scrolling his phone. He looked at you. " Are you ready?.. " He asked you. " Hmm" .

You were about to sat on the passenger seat but he stopped you. " Where are you going?...your only seat is my lap" He said smoothly but then open the door for you. You just sat down.

" Where are we going?.. " You asked curiously. " Our new mall... We haven't went there yet.. " He replied and you both drove off.

15 minutes later you reached your destination. You both got off your car and after fighting so much about to where to go first, it was furniture shop.

After 3 hrs you both are tried as hell. You have bought furniture for your room, lawn and guest rooms, kitchen appliances and much more. But still you both couldn't buy clothes.

The whole time someone's eyes we're on you guys as you both are the talk of the nation and also the owners of the place.

" I am very tired... Let's eat something " You whined. " Let's go to a cafe and take some rest" He answered leaning down and putting his chin on your shoulder cutely.. Telling how much tired he is.

You both are going out of the cafe but your foot twisted and you fall he turned towards you as he was ahead of you. He bent down while you are hissing in pain. Without wasting time he carried you in bridal style .

He took you to the car. And made you lay on the back seat " Wait over here... I will come back in one minute. " He said and went out running.

He back after a minute or two. He opened the door and slip inside. He had a packet in his hand.

He sat and placed your foot on his lap and carefully took of the shoe and sock. He started applying ointment on you foot. "Ouch... " You hissed in pain.

He carefully applied the ointment while your back was resting on the door of the car and your hands were wrapped around his neck .

He wrapped your foot. And gently massaged it. After two minutes he was done. He looked at your face and saw some droplets of tear on your face and quickly wiped them off.

" Are you fine now?... " He asked you with a gentle voice. " Hmm" You replied and he placed a peck on your cheek making you blush.

His eyes went towards your half exposed neck. Without trying to control himself he leaned towards your neck while he wrapped his one of his hand behind your waist and placed other one on the back of your head pulling closer to him. He hovered over you , not much after you felt his lips on you neck.

He started sucking your neck which made you moan his name. Hearing you moan he also started biting and licking your neck. You were a moaning mess.

He stopped after atleast ten minutes making your neck filled with marks again. But he didn't got up from you and again placed a long peck on you cheek making you hold your breath. He pulled away and said in the most addicting voice. " Man.... Do you know you taste like hell?... The hell I wanna experience everyone day...and moment.