CHAPTER 47: BIRTHDAY

In his one statement my emotions took a ride in rollercoaster. But the last thing made me confused ' taking power ' . He recognize my befuddled look.

" You remember that package on the dinning table? It's what I asked Michael to prepare for me. I want you to sign in. It states that for the mean time I will be handling all the affairs of Lee cooperation. " He pronounce which made some unknown emotions explode in me. I just don't get what is happening.

I got up and on the room's light. " What!? But why!? " I pronounce as I want answers. " Why? Have look at your state. I am not going to let you move a finger from now on and now it's my time to handle the things that has happened last few weeks cause it's time to discipline some people who causes distress to our family " His hand cup my face meanwhile my heart is skyrocketing by the seriousness in his tone.

And I just know this is not as simple as it seems. Something big is happening and I know Taehyung knows it. " Fine! But atleast tell me about what's going on, what did Appa told you. I want answers Tae. I want to know what's happening " His eyes soften. " I will but for the mean time just believe in me love. Right now you just have to focus on your health and let this husband of yours take care of you and everything else. " Soon I felt a long peck on my lips.

The next morning

A sudden loud noise reach my ears which soon became a song which lyrics were like ' happy birthday ' . I opened my eyes hurriedly.

I saw the whole room filled with roses. Meanwhile BTS and 8 STARS were standing there. I am surrounded by gifts and meanwhile the most handsome man I have seen till this day is standing in front if me with a truffle cake in his hands.

I quick look at my phone and saw it's 10 oct. " Wait today is 10 OCT!? but isn't still more than three days left for my birthday!? " I always wait for my birthday, I am always excited for it even though people say that with time it changes but that never happened in my case. But how did I forgot about my birthday.

" Have you forgot the time you were in hospital? " Jungkook stated and he is right I have completely forgot I was in hospital for more than four days and I didn't even count those days.

" Why didn't you remind me you jerk? " I shouted at Taehyung but he just chuckle " Why would I tell you if I was getting such a good opportunity to surprise you and do you notice you are pouting just be happy you girl" Did he just teased me yeah he did. " Now cut the cake " Alex said and we all laghu.

I took the first bite and the whole cake melted in my mouth. A moan felt my lips as I closed my eyes by the appetizing flavour. I opened my eyes to see everyone's eyes on me. But I shrug it and continue digging in my food.

" Yn Now go get ready. There is a dress for you in the closet. We will be waiting for you on dinning table for breakfast " I hmm and continue eating meanwhile everyone went down stairs expect my husband. But I was too occupied to notice him.

But soon I felt my cake being snatched away. I look up at Taehyung who is holding my cake. " Yahh give it back " I whine. " I byu it I also wanna taste it " He said. " Then take one bite and give it back now-" My words get eaten up when his lips touched mine.

He sucked my lips. And soon a melodious groan left my ears. I was too stund to kiss back but as I was about too he pull back.

I saw Taehyung winking at me while going out. Before going out he looked at me and mockingly licked his lips and said. " It has a strong flavour right?! " I threw a pillow at him which he barely miss.

Who will trust me when I will say that this man was crying in my hands yesterday. But I will still say he is looking fucking handsome in that suit.

TAEHYUNG POV

TAEHYUNG POV

We all are sitting at the dinning table while the food is setle at the table. Meanwhile I am ensuring that everything is going the way I want on my phone with an agent. But soon my attention was snatched away by the clicking sound of heels against the marble floor.

I looked up and saw a beautiful goddess walking down stairs while wearing a gorgeous dress.

I was drown in thoughts of her that I didn't even noticed when she came and sit next to me, it was when jungkook shake me that I came back

" Hyung we know she is beautiful but you goona dig inside her with your stares " Everyone laughed at kook's reaction except me.

After dinner

" So what are we doing after going from here? " Yn asked all excited but she doesn't know what I have plan for her. " We are not going anywhere, your husband two days before already told us that he has already arranged the whole day and we don't want to ruin that so we asked if we could join you guys for breakfast. And that's how we are here. It's time for us to byee Yn" I saw how yn's cheeks grow red when Lia said that.

We went towards the gate and bid them goodbye. But as Yn closed the door, I pick her and took her towards the sofa. I made her lay on the sofa while a hovered over her. " What are you doing? " Ignored the question just as her eyes are ignoring me and peaking inside my shirt by the open buttons.

" How will I be able to control till the night to eat you let me start my work here. And complete it at night. And trust me love this is gonna be your best birthday "

Hey everyone, I know I am one day late but I have been very busy and now my health is also not good. Anyways there is a little change in plan. Next chapter is gonna be smut but in a unique way. Just wait. And let me tell you before it will take time. I have so many functions coming up so, please manage.

Byee.TC.