CHAPTER 26 : MY BEAUTIFUL MESS 🔞

( This chapter has smut. If you are not comfortable then please skip.)

YN POV

" Where are we going. Tae! " I asked as Taehyung is taking me somewhere. " Tae?! " He said and I realize what I just said. But before I could say something he interrupt me " But I like it! And it's a surprise where we are going " . He said cupping my jaw and planting a kiss on my cheek making me blush. He chuckle looking at my face and backed off but kept his one hand on mine holding it tight.

The driver stopped the car in 10 mins. Taehyung stepped out and forwarded his hand for me to take. I gladly took it. I stepped out to see the beautiful restaurant. It had a Royal vibe. Golden Chandelier ,  round stairs and interior was just cherry on top. I noticed no one was there except us.

" Did you rent the place?! " I asked already knowing the answer and he also shrugged. I chuckle and he opened the door for me. We went inside hand in hand.

We went on the first floor and a beautiful table was already set for us. He went to one of the seats and pulled it back for me. We both sat and I noticed waiters already bringing our food when we haven't even order yet.

I looked and Taehyung who signaled me to look at the plates they were holding and they were all my favorite dishes. I smile crept on my face.

Taehyung pulled his chair next to me. And took the spoon , grab the food and bring it towards my face. I gave him a questionable look and opened my eyes to say something but before I could say something he glide the spoon in my mouth. " Next time it's gonna me my tongue in your mouth if you try to protest. " He said and I took it as a challenge. " If this is the rule then I am ready to lose... Let me eat myself Kim" I said and he chuckle. "I will gladly give you your punishment after dinner. " He said.

And now I am a little scared what will happen now. We ate our dinner. More like he feed me. We went outside but there was no car there. " Where is the car?! " I asked. " Let's go for a walk to Eiffel Tower. It's nearly " He said gently and the moment I heard Eiffel tower I  started dragging him . " Calm down love. " He said chuckling at my actions.

We came down the tower in one hour after taking tons of pictures and and eating street food . Currently I am taking picture of Eiffel Tower while I could feel Taehyung starting at me instead of the beautiful night ahead.

I took the last picture and turn to face him. But the moment I turn towards him. He pulled me closer by my waist. And placed his one hand on my nape and the second on my waist. " What ar-are you doing?! " I am even shuttering because of the closeness of our faces. " Just doing what I said in the restaurant! " He declared.

AUTHOR POV

He declared and crash his lips on hers. Moving them. And YN also didn't hold back she started kissing him with same passion from the moment she felt his strawberry lips on her chocolate ones. It was the perfect environment for their first kiss Eiffel Tower, city of love, lights and love was just in the environment.

Taehyung pulled himself back and they joint their heads together. " I can't control myself anymore " He said looking straight in her eyes. " Then don't ! " YN said and pulled him by his tie back in the kiss. Taehyung was a little shock but still Smirk in the kiss.

He slide his both hands on her hips feeling her standing on her toes to reach his height . He then pick her up, making her lock her legs on his waist. The sudden moment cause a moan to leave her mouth between the their lips. Taehyung took the chance and slide his tongue in her mouth. Dominating her mouth, fighting her tongue and exploring her mouth whith his long tongue.