CHAPTER 46 : EMOTIONS

Two days later
TAEHYUNG POV

Today Yn is going to be discharged from hospital. She is much better but she is strictly told to take bed rest and not to force her mind. Doctor has also instructed me keep her away from any mental stress and make sure she doesn't but any burden on her brain.

Yn is doing great but still she had an accident and her head was hurt badly. And I am not comprising on anything and that us also why I have appa and eomma not to tell about Yn what they told me and they also under. I have also asked Michael to prepare something.

" Are you ready? " I asked yn who is is packing her stuff meanwhile I have finished all the paper work. She nodded and got up. I hold her hand and took us to the car. It's still a secret to everyone that where is Kim couple since few days and they could wonder all of I care.

As for yn she is still asking me so many things like why haven't I have tell media about the accident or what happened with that truck was he drunk and why I am  I nit telling about what happened with appa and eomma.

She is making me go nuts and just won't stop worrying. And about our earlier fight she still hasn't forgave me but we have come to the conclusion that she will take my help in everything meanwhile I will go through my punishment before she goes through her. She knows I know about HR but she won't mention a thing and I will play along until she is better and till I clean all of this drama and then it will bd just us , then I will show this brat of mine what she bring to herself.

I took us to our room. She let go of my hand and scan the room and then looked at me with a smirk. " Pillow and a blanket! " I gave a confused look and she said " Take them to your new bed " She pointed towards the couch and I scoff. " You really didn't thought I will do that did you my brat ? " I pinned her to the wall but she folded her hand on her chest before saying

" To the guest room " She said calmly and went to lay on the bed leaving me dumbfounded. Did she just increased my punishment. What is she thinking I will quietly then she is completely.. Right. I will quietly o ey so that my punishment would be lessen, also couch is better than staying in another room.

" Please love don't be this harsh don't you love me " I said going towards the bed and then kneeling there, I just hope these puppy eyes work like always. " Do you really think I will do that? " She said while rubbing her fingers down my chin. I got up feeling hopeless and went in the bathroom to freshen up.

YN POV

I am loving this. Taehyung is doing everything I am asking him to without any complain. Whenever I see him being THE KIM TAEHYUNG and still not being to do anything in front of his own wife makes me feel hella powerful.

I have been laying on my bed whole day and Taehyung is not letting me do anything but I am not complaining I am not one of those people who are workaholic or couldn't do anything knowing they have work actually I am opposite I have no problem enjoying on my bed not caring about anyone or anything. I am just too lazy and knowing I have a husband who will let me lay on bed forever not letting me move a finger forever just makes me more lazy.

I didn't noticed that it's already time of dinner until look at my phone. I finally get my ass off the bed and went towards the kitchen. Only to see my husband cooking shirtless. I suddenly got a sudden urge to trail my hands on his abs.

I went towards him and just as my intrusive thoughts were about to get the best of me I remember I am angry at him.

He noticed me standing there and gave me a small smile making my heart skip a whole song. " What happened princess? " He said and for a moment I thought he gave me a smirk but I decided to ignore it. I shrug my head and sat on the dinning table.

Soon he came with our dinner " Your dinner my princess " He said , only I know how I managed to control my smile into a poker face." What is that?" I said when I saw a brown package lying on the table. " Nothing focus on your food?" Taehyung put the package away and I didn't force it. I just quietly ate the whole dinner and quickly went back to my room because my mind is doing tricks on my mind you can't help it you know when your husband looks like that.

Few hours later

I finally fell asleep after figeting for more than an hour I guess I am just so used to Taehyung's embrace even in hospital he used to sneak in my duvet when I fall asleep.

But my peaceful sleep got disturbed when I felt the duvet moving. Soon I felt a pair of hands hugging my waist soon I feel a whole body hugging mine and I just know it.

I peak inside the duvet to see my bear hugging me while his head is hid in my neck. I decided to talk about this tomorrow as I also want him to be here. I also hugged him back.

I smile crept on my face but soon it turned into a worried expression when I felt my neck a little wet. I on the night lamp and made Taehyung look at me just to see his dark brown eyes having tears in them, which made my heart ache.

" Tae what happened? " I am just not getting what is happening. " I am sorry Yn. I just have so many emotions fighting in me at the same time. " His voice is so broken , he continued.

" I have done so many things which are not supposed to be forgiven but I still ask you for your forgiveness... First I am sorry that I let you walk out and I put so much pressure on you. I am sorry cause I wasn't able to figure out the reason for you state before. I am sorry that I didn't noticed you fighting both inside and outside of you all by yourself... But now I am gonna change it. I have decided I am taking over the power.... "

Hey so I am also sorry that I am updating so late but I can promise you in next chapter, you all are gonna witness THE KIM TAEHYUNG celebrating his tigress birthday. so get ready everyone.

Byee TC