CHAPTER 37 : PUNISHMENT

TAEHYUNG POV

I am gonna die soon . I shouldn't have pulled that trick on Yn a week ago I knew I had to face the consequences but this is too much.

Yn didn't did anything when Junhee was still her instead she become more clingy. But then Yn being Yn somehow send Junhee out of country for a business trip of two weeks. Intelligent isn't she but since then my state has became worse.

She is not even letting me touch her, sleep with her. She even shifted me to guest room it's already been 3 days and she moved back to her og cabin. I can cannot do this anymore.

I tell about this to hyungs but their solution was to seduce her. Like I didn't try doing that. How can someone act like this with the Kim Taehyung but I am the also one who gave her this power.

Oh got it! I got an idea. Yn has just return from office and is again working in our home office she didn't even change her attire. And how do I know this it was the made who told me this. Meanwhile I'm in Gym. But the thing is that we are not even at our home, we are in Busan staying one of our hotels' penthouse as we have some work here. And still this girl is working . Aish! What am I gonna do of her.

YN POV

I am still working which is unusual because I don't really like to work at home and here I working in a fucking hotel but it's also very important. I have been working straight for last 9 hrs . I was even working in car.

Taehyung would have snach my laptop till now but he is not allowed to touch me so he is ignoring me because otherwise he won't be able to control himself. But I surprised because he is taking his punishment seriously even I feel sad for him now.

" Come in " I said as I heard a knock on the door. It's the maid. " Mam sir has call you in gym he wishes to see you " She said giving me his message. " Fine you can leave " I said and she took her leave.

I entered the gym , I took a hair tie and started putting my hair a high ponytails. While I could feel Taehyung's eyes on me. But when I look up my heart skip a beat and my actions hault . He is shirtless just wearing his sweatpants and covered in sweat .

" Ohh fuck! " I whispered under my breath. I know I am already wet. He started coming close to me while I started backing off until I hit the mirror wall. But he didn't stop until he has captured me in his arms .

" You are not sup-pose to touch m-me! " I curse myself for shuttering while he smirked " But I am not touching you " He said and he was right. But want him to touch me.

He stretch his hand towards my hair and he let my hair fall down. Unknowingly my hands locked behind his neck but he backed away. " You are the one who started this! " He said as he again came closer.

I again lock my hands on his neck. But he still didn't touch me which now made me angry. He also noticed that, a small smirk crept on his face but before he could say something I pulled him towards my face holding his nape. Causing his lips go fall on mine.

I started moving my lips opposite to his and he also didn't hold back this time. He slide his hands on my waist pulling me closet until no space is left between us .

Taehyung lift me up, making me lock my legs on his troso . He pushed us back on mirror while kissing the fuck out of me. It didn't took time to make that kiss a rough one.

He sucked my lower lip causing moans to slip my mouth between the kiss. While his harden cock is stabbing my stomach. We are out of breathe but no ones is ready to stop.

Until we heard the bell rang. I remember who it was , I tried to stop Taehyung but he was not letting me go. The bell again rang and this time I guess housekeepers let them in.

I again hit Taehyung's shoulder and her finally stopped while groaning. We tried to catch our breaths while he is glaring at me .

By then maid came " Tell them to wait in study " I said and she left. I turn around to see the angry tiger. " Who is it? " He ask in a deep voice making me go weak in my knees.

" It's the new CEO of HR industry, we have a appointment with him . Let's first change " I said dragging his angry being with me.

Few mins later
AUTHOR POV

They both changed their clothes to professional ones . But the moment they entered their study they regret their decision of this meeting.

It was Daniel who was sitting there. Taehyung looked at yn knowing how uncomfortable she is around with him but She is too stunned to say anything.

Taehyung hold Yn hand and almost drag her to her seat. On the other hand Daniel smiled innocently seeing them but then his eyes went on their hands.

Daniel stretch his hand for hand shake but they couldn't care less about it and sat down on their seat and so does Daniel.

The whole meeting was professional . Yn didn't interact with him while Taehyung
noticed how Daniel's eyes are on Yn most of the fucking time which made his blood boil.

At dinner time
YN POV

I am currently making dinner while Taehyung is in the room. She knows the he is angry. And the worst part is that there are chances that we have to meet Daniel often. But the good thing is that we are leaving Busan tomorrow.

I was so engulf in my work that I didn't notice Taehyung was besides me until he switch off the stove. I turn towards him only to get lift up by him. And then he made me sit up on the kitchen counter.

" What are you doing Tae-" My words hault when he slide his hand under my shirt, creasing my stomach with his log fingers. He came near my ear and started  nibbling my ear lobe until it's has turned swore while I frozen on my spot. " Shhh don't you think you speak to much. And don't bother making dinner I planning eat you instead " He whisper in low yet deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

Spoiler alert 🚨 next chapter is going to contain smut 🔞 .

Hope you liked it