V

She boards the train with eyes scanning amongst the busy crowd, looking for the familiar black haired boy. No one vaguely resembled him and if there was, it was a person from another school. He wasn't there just like any other day. She glances at the fresh new contact from her phone and giggles to herself.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"Yesn't" She laughs at him.

"Yes. I'll go with you "

The walk to her school was short, and she greets her fellow students like usual. However, something seems odd. Everyone's stare was a lot longer than usual and a few would have strange glances. What was wrong? She asks herself.

"Y/N!" A friend greets her 3 more people following behind.

"I heard about it and that's a first. I wouldn't even expect that." She rambles while the rest nodded.

"Feels out of character."

"I'd say."

"Are you alright? You're not sick are you?" Y/N rolls her eyes.

"No. Definitely not."

They all went together inside, exchanging a few words before they settled in their own classes.

Her face immediately lights up when she  sees the boy also walking towards their class.

"Jinwoo!" He looks up at her smugly.

"Look who it is. Miss Y/N L/N, the resident bad girl."

"Not you too." She palms her face.

"Why is everyone so hung up on the news that I was in detention? It's just detention." She throws her arms in the air.

He opens his palms in surrender and chuckles.

"Nice to see you talking to me. I thought you'd still see me as a stranger."

"Because we have our own different friend groups?"

"But still.. Yeah, you're right." They both smiled.

After a few discussions, the bell rings, indicating that it was lunch time. The people were left to their own devices.

Jinwoo stands up and brings the lunch his mother made. He dragged the chair neatly and made his way outside. He makes a quick turn through the corners until he reaches a small clearing hidden between the two buildings of their school and the wall that surrounds the school borders.

The place was oftentimes where students who had wanted smoke in secret come. He remembers how the place used to be grimy and the stench of the cigar was heavy even from a few meters away.

He opens up the contents, drool coming out of his mouth.

"What are you doing? Smoking is not allowed." He straightens his back in surprise, hearing a voice behind him. He moves his torso, seeing Y/N with her hands on her hips.

"Y/N?"

"Jinwoo?"

"What are you doing here? This place is off limits. I mean the smoking part mostly."

"Oh? I thought it was fine since no one's around."

"I'm clearly not no one."

"I didn't know that you'd also be here. I thought you'd be with your friends."

"I'm doing a short surveillance with this place. Since this place was heavy with delinquents. It's my usual schedule to survey here which I did not expect you to be here." He looks at her thoughtfully.

"I'm here often when my mother makes something new for me to try. To get rid of my friends who'd steal my lunch." He continues.

"She cooks a new dish every thursday or so but since she's inspired by a new show she just watched. Here we are." Their eyes widened, realizing.

"Oh wow. That's crazy."

"Yeah."

She tilts her head to the side, eyeing his lunch. It looks like something out of a pinterest post.

"That looks good." He covers the lunch box protectively.

"I'm not giving you one."

"Wasn't planning to." She laughs.

She sits down while he starts to eat.

"You aren't eating?" He asks.

"I will. Just resting for a moment."

"You should eat you know. Can't have you passing out later."

She counts for 5 seconds before standing up.

"Wait for me here."

A few moments later, he sees her carrying her lunch bag. Her lunch box design littered with her favorite character from a show. She sits beside him, and opens hers. It's just modest. She thinks.

"Chiffon?" He suddenly blurts out.

"You know her?"

"Yeah, I do."

She tells him how she enjoys themed items circling about the show. He also gave a few comments about how he got to know the characters through a game.