𝟭𝟭 | 𝘎𝘌𝘛-𝘛𝘖𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙

It's awfully peaceful, set aside with Eugene constantly acting like some mom. Speaking of moms, my mom found out I got sick too.

So not only did I get myself a fever, but two 'mothers' (one is a man) eating my head.

The atmosphere in my house got better with Dabi not being around, I was honestly relieved.. I didn't want him here or anywhere near my radius. And if Eugene found out...

Oh gosh he'd kill me

Fuck Dabi getting me first, it'd be Eugene. He's going to go on and on about how we were in on this together, he is right - but I don't want him to get hurt.

Furthermore, he's got enough on his plate, I don't need to burden him with my problems.

Right now he's spoon feeding me soup from my favorite restaurant, God forbid he cooks. I'd rather have take out than have a burnt stove. Not just the pan, the stove too.

"How's Hawks' place recently?" I croaked out weakly, Eugene chuckled and shook his head.

"There's like so many things I could do there, but then like it gets so boring since I'm the only one there... It's only fun when you have a friend.."

"Hawks isn't around much so, I'm a bit lonely." He ended.

I nodded placing a hand on his shoulder,
A few minutes of silence pass by and while doing so, I bit the inside of my cheek.

"You know, I'm starting to think we should just move." I suddenly blurted out and he immediately frowns.

"What?"

"You know! Just to be safer.. maybe we'll move to your dad's place or something..." I hesitantly say, wrapping the blanket around my shoulders tighter out of nervousness, wondering how he'd react.

It looked like he was about to burst for a moment, but I guess he beat himself to it and sighed deeply.

"It isn't that easy."

"Hawks can support us. He's rich anyway." I respond almost immediately, and he raised and eyebrow.

"What happened to sticking with morals?" He questioned me and I shrugged weakly.

"Two tickets to America won't hurt his wallet sweetheart." I state with a false sense of confidence, my palms sweating and mind  distress in reality.

I wanna get out of here.

I wanna leave Japan.

I wanna get away from him.

Away from Dabi.

"But our life here.. what about our friends back in college? Everyone? Mom?" Eugene mumbled, backing away a little -

For a second I didn't understand, but then I realised how selfish I was being - how impatient and being inconsiderate I was.

Right.

We had a life here.

I didn't say anything and just let him take care of me.

_

As night begins to linger, my heart starts to worry.

Will Dabi show up and ruin everything?

Eugene would be staying over and we would be together. He insisted that he stayed to take care of me while I was sick, and Hawks who understood the situation just agreed.

On one condition,

He'd come along aswell.

Eugene and I settled in the living room where we would immediately recognize that Hawks had arrived from my balcony. Eugene had received a text saying to keep it unlocked so, here we are.

"Hey." He called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I'm sorry for inviting you out. If I didn't, we wouldn't have been in this mess." I stayed quiet,

"Do you think we're best friends in another universe?" I suddenly asked taking him aback.

"What do you mean by that?" Eugene tilted his head puzzled.

"Because y'know, I don't really mind, I just care about living, as long as we get through this together. It wasn't your fault we got into this mess. So stop apologizing." I shoved his shoulder with mine gently, and I continue;

"I won't choose another person to go through this with me but you."

He smiled.

"I hope so."

.

A rhythmic knock makes itself known from the balcony window, and we both perked up. Eugene got up to answer and there he was -

Hawks had arrived holding some few plastic bags.

"Heya.. sorry I arrived later than expected - I dropped by a store to get some medicine and something came up - y'know, hero stuff." The blonde head shyly scratches the back of his neck.

I smiled and shook my head, "it's fine, you arrived anyway."

He flashes me a worried look and hands Eugene the plastic bags and heads over to me, "How ya doing? How's your health?" He places a hand over my forehead.

I scoffed jokingly and waved his hand off: "I'm fine, I'm not a kid."

"Yet you got sick like one." Eugene piped in crossing his arms standing next to Hawks.

"Speaking of which, how did you even get sick?"

Oops.

"Just some viral fever." I lied, crossing my fingers behind my back and Eugene raises an eyebrow.

"Okay so you just got infected?"

"Yeah!" I grinned, and the two men looked at eachother -

"Her heartbeat raised."  "She's lying."

'Fuck, looks like the cat's out of the bag..'

.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"I won't get angry" my ass. This looks angry to me.

Eugene let's out a very loud whine, complaining his heart out - his complaints were a rollercoaster of emotions by the way.

"Why didnt you call me?!"

"Why did you go out?!"

"Why at night?!"

"How come you had fun and I didn't?!"

Hawks giggled to himself and covered Eugene's mouth with a feather, "You might give Y/n a headache you goon." He joked and he flailed around in respone.

"Come on hear me out I was really bored!"

"That's literally a dumb decision that almost every horror movie character makes?! Like haven't you seen what happens to those characters who don't listen?!"

"It wasn't that big of a deal! It's not like anything happened..." I crossed my arms guilty and Eugene sighs, Hawks looks between us and claps his hands.

"Nobody probably saw Y/n anyway right? It was raining yesterday there would probably no one who would be hanging around the park." The winged hero says trying to lighten up the mood.

"I guess you're right about that... But that doesn't mean you're off the hook okay?!"

"Fine fine..!"

We all laughed anyway.

‧₊˚✩ೀ⋆。⑅

🌝: this honestly feels like a filler episode..