𝟬𝟳 | 𝘈𝘕 𝘈𝘊𝘊𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛

"Please it's not what you think! I swear I'm only trying to help you!" I begged gripping his hand that held my throat, tears welling up in my eyes. I choked, my body thrashing desiring oxygen.

Through my eyelids I could see a sick bored look in his eyes, terrifying me to my core.

My tears fall when I feel his palm grow hotter by a second.

_

Dabi still stayed in my house for about a week, at this point I believed he just needed a place to crash. He just came and left as he pleased.

It was starting to get... Fishy...

Then again, I just let him so isn't that dumb too? But he was injured, and I just took care of him.

Dabi still doesn't trust me as much as I trust him. I thought to myself as I glanced at the back of his head, he was keeping to himself sitting at the window sill in silence. I didn't disturb and minded my business.

I don't know anything about him.

I haven't seen Eugene and Hawks for awhile too.

My studies got fucked up too. I'm starting to think that we took this whole 'target' thing too seriously, nothing ever bad happened. I sighed staring at Eugene's contact number, wondering if I should text him.

I practically left my life behind. I didn't go to college anymore, my mom doesn't know where I am.

Oh my mom.

She misses me doesn't she? I hope she does.

I sat in the dining table in despair, resenting Hawks' words and his seriousness. We shouldnt have listened to him, nothing happened anyway.

I blinked and closed my eyes before texting Eugene on my phone;

...

You (4:37 PM):
Hows 🦅's place? I miss your company around here yk

...

I scrolled through my DM's, and then my thumb was hovering over my mom's. I felt really tempted, but then there was the thought of safety, risks and all that other shit.

Would I be that selfish?

She didn't really call me, it was only me calling her since she didn't want to disturb me - she was more than happy whenever I came by.

She doesn't even know what happened.

I bit the inside of my cheek - shutting my phone before I did anything stupid.

'We're being too dramatic about this, but it'll be better if I don't call her. She'll probably get me and throw me out of this country..'

My trail of thoughts halts when I hear footsteps approaching, and the sound of the other chair screeching - and a plop.

"Calling the police on me?" Dabi chirps, shoving his hands in his pockets. I immediately shook my head -

"No- I was just wondering if I should call my mom."

His eyes waver for a moment but I don't notice this, "You don't live with her?"

"Yeah I don't." I answer him and I audibly groan in frustration, "I really wanna talk to her..."

"Yeah tell her to report me to the police I get it." He says scoffing and I sat up straight crossing my arms -