Chapter 5:2nd Diet (III)

A/N:remember kids... dying is gae
.
.
.

Location:Japan, Tokyo, Diet building

Keith has begun to tell the Maharlika Empire History, where he is just a young kitsune whom his mother left him there to grow up along with his sisters as some parted ways to find their own ways to survive, as time passes, Lapulapu took Keith in to his tribe and how he help the ill and wounded and how he has powers of healing and how agriculture became greater

This shocks the Alt-Pinoys through out the nation as they never expected the Hero found a fox and took him to their tribe.

Keith then explains on how the Battle of Mactan Was... a bloody battle and the death of the Magellan happen... after some time LapuLapu has passed away and making Keith the new Tribal Leader as then in 1528 he made a the entire Philippines Unified as one and the Spanish-Filipino War.

This also shocks the Alt-Pinoys,Spanish,and Portuguese, as thr Spanish never succeeded in Colonization, and the Spanish-Filipino War, Many Filipino War were happy that the Alt-Pinoys were able to resist Spanish Colonization.

Keith then Explains the British-Filipino War in 1762-64, The U.K. was shock to know that their counterparts also went to war in SEA againts the Alt-Filipinos, and which resulted Pinoy Victory.

Keith then Explains the 2nd Spanish-Filipino War 1785-90, the results were remained the same as ever, the Pinoys are shock to know that the Alt-Pinoys made their own Banzai Charge

Keith then explains The 1814-17 British-Dutch-Spanish-Filipino War aka the Asian Great War, which is almost the Great World War, it was 3 Vs 1, but the Alt-Pinoys still came out Victorious despite being outnumbered, many are shock to know this history existed and happened in the Alt-World, this Spark many Pinoys being the Vietcongs using Guerrila Warfare and advancing technology, as they also gain almost whole of SEA, which shock the SEA that they were never gained independence instead being part of the Alt-Pinoy Empire

Keith also explains the 1860 Peace treaty which the Europeans sigh in relief

Keith then explains the PEFTA, which made a role in West Side of America Eliminating the Confederates amd purging the KKK, Many Americans are shock and Flabergasted to see how things are reversed that the Alt-Pinoys help out their Counterpart, the Pinoys however felt like their the superpower, despite not being the Alt-Pinoys, they somehow got Patriotic.

Keith then explains the 2 Kitsune met, in 1869, Where Y/N and Keith finally met, which there was photographic evidence, and then shown the old Alt-Pinoy Flag, which also had a Fox inisde the Philippine Sun. Keith also Explains the Brotherhood Treaty of Phildelphia, same as the Philippine-American MDT, but their counterparts were about building Bases each other, Many Pinoys and Americans were somehow did not expect that their Counterparts made a MDT Older than their own.

 Keith also Explains the Brotherhood Treaty of Phildelphia, same as the Philippine-American MDT, but their counterparts were about building Bases each other, Many Pinoys and Americans were somehow did not expect that their Counterparts made a MDT ...

Keith then explains the 1870-71 American-Franco War, which the Pinoys made the First Pre-Blitzkrieg through Canada on the West and guarding the Coast sides, This shocks many as the PEFTA made its role, as the Canadians, did not expect this to happen.