Chapter 26:Easy Mode.

OP

_________________________________________

Location:Manila, Philippines
_________________________________________

We head to the Philippines as Keith was hearing news from his Cousin Y/N.

Emily:This is not good...

Keith:For us to... Yes it is...

Emily:Aren't you worried, Emperor?

Keith:No... they exposed themselves... they made us unlock Easy Mode.

Keith grin wickedly as he has been waiting to bomb the shit out of NoD ever since Vietnam.
_________________________________________

Location:Japan, Kyōto.
_________________________________________

In Kyōto, Japan. Conrado and Team were getting ready to eliminate Neo-Imperialist Forces in Osaka, as they embark on eliminating every single one in Osaka, as for the other MHLE Forces were taking care of other resistance forces, as Osaka was the last Stronghold, while the NoD base in Hokkaido... got to see the sun.
_________________________________________

Miyano makes a phone call from Philippines.

Operator: Caller, please authenticate.

Miyano: Access code: Black Viking. Get me a secure line to asset Metal 0-1.

[Access: DENIED → GRANTED]

Miyano's call is connected to Aleila, who is

taking off from a carrier on a Little Bird in the North Sea/Northern Europe.

Aleila: Miyano, thanks for the tip on Kingfish. You should know NoD's got a Kill / Capture order on your head.

Miyano: Tell 'em to join the bloody queue.
Libra's profile is shown, where he is located somewhere in Tokyo.

Miyano: Kane's terror-maker, Libra, is in Tokyo. We need to act before she bolts and I can't make the window. You're the only one I trust with this.

Aleila: I'm on it.

The satellite shows the assembling of WMDs stored in Fregata's shipping crates.

Miyano: The bastard used Fregata Industries as a front to distribute the WMDs. I'm en route to their Asian HQ.

The satellite locates the Japanese JGSDF operative, Sabre, trapped in a building somewhere in Tokyo.

Overlord: Japanese special forces have located Libra. JGSDF tracked him deep behind enemy lines, but they're pinned down.

Aleila: And you want us to unpin them?

Overlord: Prosecute the target as needed, but Libra comes back alive.

The Little Bird flies into Tokyo where several parts of the city have been contaminated by the chemical attacks.

["Bag and Drag"]
[October 9th - 14:10:05]
[Capt. Conrado D. Yap]
[MHLE Marine Corps]
[Japan, Tokyo]

Somewhere in Tokyo, Aleila, Conrado, and Damian are being dropped off on a rooftop from their Little Bird. The helicopter emerges from a cloud of green toxins. They are wearing gas masks to protect themselves from the chemicals which are still spilling from the attacks the previous day. In the skies, transport planes are parachuting MHLE reinforcements to help the Japanese.