Chapter 12:The Operations

After the Night War, Multiple Middleeast nations began to be on High Alert, unknown to them... their fates are sealed...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Location:Red Sea.

Operation Devil Grasp

In the Red Sea, the MHLE Naval Fleet which is the 5thStrkDiv have arrived...

--------------------------------------------------------------

CDY (Conrado D. Yap):Man it is windy out here today

MHLE HQ:I should tell her

CDY:Should you tell me what?

MHLE HQ:There's a Pretty upset Yemen 1 5 5 on that hill behind you

CDY:You guys are messing with me, there's no way thats true. I made it all the way through the South China Sea and wrecked them and nobody even touched me, almost everybody was smart. I mean look at me, I got **"12 430 mm Guns"** shooting 22,707 pound shells okay. Im literary shooting "explosive cars at people". If somebody were to mess with me, they would get hit with an "Entire Car Dealership".

MHLE HQ:Yemen and Houthis, Chill out Chill out, Don't ***"Don't touch my Boats"*** look. It wasn't even a year yet, it is 2024, not so long ago, almost the world learned "You Don't my fucking boats" and now Japan is working on something called another more new Anime, i think it's gonna make a new season of my favourite animes.

CDY:Alright! Fine! I'll look. But i know for a fact that you guys are messing with me.

Houthis Artillery:We are not scared of you Imperialist Infidel Boat, FIRE! *Artillery and Missile Fires*

CDY:*Gets hit, only Deck damage and injured 3 crew members* . . . . . . . You Splintered my deck you MOTHERFUCKER. Well Congratulations. Because tou guys have won and ENTIRE LIFETIME SUPPLY OF SPICY CARS

Houthi Artillery:. . . . . . What???

CDY:The next bread line is your stupid Islamic bitchass Allah ass is gonna stand in is gonna be the magical one in the sky. I'll tell you what, while i'm aiming my guns for a full broadside, why don't you guys go ahead and apologize to Mother Earth, because i'm gonna ***"DELETE"*** you and the "Terrain Feature" that you all reside on, and while you're at it, why don't you apologize to your local Togographer, cause he's gonna have to go Update ALL the togographical maps, by the time im done with you.

Houthis artillery:Typical Imperialist Infidel, All talk after i hit your precious boat

CDY:WELCOME TO TOYOTA THON MOTHERFUCKER! *fires all the guns*

Houthi artillery:Hehe... why is it getting dark? Where did the sun go? *Everything on the mountain explodes*

CDY:*Sighs* Almost lost my cool there for a second

Z24:Temper Temper

CDY:What!? They started it!

Bismarck:Zat iz enough... our mein goal iz to get to ze to pozistion, we'll also tell ze Togographer to update ze maps later

After some time, the Landing fleet then arrived and so the Amphibious Lading has begun

--------------------------------------------------------------

Guardsmen:Holy shit... the IPN CDY literary deleted the landscape...

Guardsmen 2:She got serious Temper issues...

Guarsmen Capt.:Alright, enough chatting, we need to take Yemen fast

Guardsmens:Sir! Yes sir!

And finally the Swift invasion commence... the MHLE Guardsmen took over multiple Yemeni and Houthi Bases, Killed many Fighters without mercy, as many were killed, only a 30% of Yemeni Forces were POWs, but for the Houthis, it was a complete 0%, as none were taking prisoners, and thus Yemen has Fallen to MHLE in just 3 days.