Chapter 27:Capture a Terrorist

Op

_________________________________________

Russian forces continue to move west to conquer all of Europe. Overlord connects with the MHLE Emperor at the Malacañang Palace, which is now being heavily defended by Many Forces of Both MHLE and Philippine Forces a few months earlier.

Miyano: General, you're now online with the President and the National Security Council.

Overlord: Your Majesty...

The Emperor is connected with Overlord from a war room bunker under the East Wing of the Malacañang.

Keith: General. Have you found Kane yet?

Overlord: No, but we received actionable intel on his terror-maker, Libra. The situation is developing.

Keith: Developing? Do you have her or not?

Overlord: A Conrado's team just took her down. I'm sending you the footage now.

Delta Force is located in Tokyo. Damian's footage shows Libra being captured.

Keith: What's their status?

Overlord: They have Libra in custody, but their OP-SEC's been compromised.

Keith: In English, General. Please.

Overlord:They're gonna have to shoot their way to the extraction point.

An AC-130 in orbit over Tokyo is located.

Keith General, I want this woman Libra alive. I don't care what it takes. You bring those men home in one piece.

The camera zooms into the AC-130's camera feed.
_________________________________________

[“Iron Lady”]

[October 9th – 7:42:20]

[Sgt. Damian]

[MHLE Marine Corps]

[Tokyo, Japan]
_________________________________________

Conrado's Team Metal has captured Libra and are now waiting for extraction. A V-22 Osprey flies in at the LZ.

Conrado: There's our ride. Get Libra! Let's go!

Aleila: Move! Move!

Libra: 手を放せ、この野郎!(Get your hands off me, you bastard!)

Conrado: Let's go! Come on!

Conrado, Diego, Amelia, and Damian move towards the V-22, but it gets hit by a rocket.

Raptor 2-4: Whoa! This is 2-4, we're hit! We're going down! We're going down! Brace!

They move away from the LZ as Raptor 2-4 crashes into a pile of cars.

Conrado: Overlord, primary LZ is compromised. Raptor is down. Moving to alternate.

The camera zooms out to the AC-130 orbiting above the LZ.

AC-130 Pilot: Descending, crew. Targeting system online. TV, verify you see our friendlies.

AC-130 TV Operator: Roger that. Friendlies are marked with white diamonds.

AC-130 Pilot: Just to, uh, confirm crew, we are not clear to fire on the buildings. We suspect there are civilians still inside at this point.

AC-130 FCO: Do not engage the buildings.