Chapter 7:The Deal

(A/N:Now that is just caring honesty)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Location:Parallel Earth, Philippines, Manila, TV Patrol

Noli:Magandang Gabi Bayan! - Ngayon ay mayroon tayong natatanging balita para sa lahat ng Pilipino. Naging matagumpay ang pagpupulong ng MHLE at Pilipinas pagkatapos ng negosasyon, Walang UN na pinahintulutan sa parehong dahilan ng USKA, ngunit ang MHLE ay nagbigay sa Pilipinas ng maraming uri ng Tulong, dahil nabuo ang Alyansa sa pagitan ng MHLE at Philippijes, ngayon ay mayroon tayong mga espesyal na panauhin! habang nasa Bataan tayo live! mangyaring tanggapin ang mga Youtubers! Mga PeenoisePlay! Gloco! Vanilla! Deezturbed! Trinhil!

(Translation: Today we have breaking special news for all Filipinos. the meeting between the MHLE and Philippines has been a success after the negotiations, No UN was allowed for the same reason as USKA, but the MHLE has given the Philippines many types of Aid, as the Alliance between the MHLE and Philippijes have been formed, today we have a special guests! as we are in Bataan live! please welcome the Youtubers! PeenoisePlays! Gloco! Vanilla! Deezturbed! Trinhil!)

Gloco, Vanilla Deezturbed, Trinhil:Hello mga Pilipinas!!

Noli:So tell me, what are the things that the MHLE do to the Gaming Community?

Gloco:A lot, the Call of Duty:Great World War, is the alter version of the Call of Duty:World at War, It takes place in 1950s to 1960s, the campaigns are similar.

Vanilla:The Naval War is intense, the Battles are similar

-Comment section-

"Hell yeah! First CoD:American Front, now the CoD:Great World War"

"Now we got some more things to do!"

"This has more missions than CoD:WaW"

---------------------

-Al Jazeera-

Folly:Your watching the news hour on Al Jazeera, with me, Folly Bah Thibault, with a Speacial Breaking News.

The Maharlika Empire and the Philippines has signed the Alliance pact, the Maharlika Empire has sent troops to the Philippines, for the Manhunt to end all Corrupt Officials as well as Foreign Spies, we go to Barnaby Lo, live on the Philippines, Barnaby what are the news you have to inform?

Barnaby:the MHLE and Philippines have signed the Alliance pact, But the UN are not allowed to be on the other side, as their demands have been rejected, after a negotiation between the Philippines and the MHLE, they have come to an Agreement.

Folly:What are the Agreements in the Negotiation?

Barnaby:The Agreements were Economic, Military, and Industrial, and Agricultural Aid, the Philippines no longer faced Underdevelopment and Coruuption, The Philippines hss Surpassed the Entire Southeast Asians, as you can see right now behind me, is the Shipment of the MHLE's Equipment, the Modernized WW2 Vehicles, the difference is they csn still par againts the American Abrams MBTs, the Entire of the Philippines Economy went booming becoming the richest, and the Cost of Living, fuel, Food, Etc, and banned Chinese Products, has dropped tramendously, as the Religion becomes full Christian, Philippines is no longer the nation we now see.

Folly:That seems to be great news, but how about the Chinese reaction on that?

Barnaby:The Chinese, has seen this as an act of Provocation, not long ago, the MHLE's Warships, Took over the West Philippine Sea, as they respond "We don't recognize any Chinese claims on the 10-Dash Line" the Imperial Philippine Navy swept the Entire Chinese off of the West Sea, the

Philippine Population of Pro-MHLE is growing, some are considering being Annexxed by the MHLE, as for the Chinese after they have been kicked out and their 10 Dash line destroyed, they are on High Alert, as they are careful, they are not dealing with Philippine Navy

They are now dealing with the Imperial Philippine Navy, as the MHLE gave a Warning saying, "Any Chinese Vessels attempting to come in the West Sea, shall be sunk" the Chinese are outraged by it, as they try to reclaim what is so called their South China Sea, 2 Chinese Coast Guard vessel and 2 Chinese Destroyers trespassed, and then a short battle broke out, and the Chinese vessels were sunk, the Chinese Blamed the MHLE, as it sees it as an act of aggression

while the MHLE gave the stone hard proof that the Chinese fired first, according to the Mutual Defence Treaty between US-PH, It does not count as invoke, but the outcome from the battle, was China faced Heavy Critiscism, and the Philippines Gave the MHLE 20 Bases, as the Philippines became the most Spy proof country due to the heavy security by the MHLE's Police Force and Counter-Intelligence.

Folly:What else, does the Philippines now have in terms of Military?

Banarby:Just like i mentioned last time, and just right behind me is the Tiger II, a German Tiger II from the 1940s of WWII, this Tiger is a Mk.III, a total number of these Tiger IIs in the Philippines is over 200 Units, while there are other tanks like these with Mks are just around, and just like this M24 Chaffee, it is a Mk.IV, the Light Tank from USA also during the Second World War, these  and other vehicles from MHLE are dangerous.

Folly:And what about the Philippine Navy?

Banarby:The Philippine Navy Vessels are going back and forth, sending their Naval Vessels to MHLE for a Glow up, as we move to here, we can see the Former José Rizal Frigate, Became an Aircraft Carrier, the First Ever Philippines Aircraft Carrier in history, and coming in next is the Former Gregorio Del Pillar Off-Shore Patrol Vessel, became the Battleship, Marking another Philippines' in History to be the First Country to ever bring back the Battleships in service the modern age of warfare, and for another vessel incoming, is the Former Conrado D. Yap Corvette, became an Heavy Cruiser, this is the new Era for the Philippines, rising the ranks of all military powers, The Philippines is now on the big leagues thanks to MHLE, Philippines is now the 5th Superpower replacing Germany.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Location:Philippines, Mindanao

The AFP is being reeducated and under training by MHLE Military Officials, on many ways, Tank Warfare, Aerial Warfare and Naval Warfare.

Pinoy:Man, the MHLE's training is hell

Pinoy 2:No kidding, at least we became in 5th Place of a Superpower

Pinoy 3:My Great Grandpa rode this M26 Pershing in the Second World war, now it's my turn, in a M26 Pershing Mk.III

Pinoy 4:i heard if China Makes one wrong move, their done for, as the MHLE is too OP.

MHLE Drill Sergeant:ENOUGH CHIT CHAT! FOCUS ON TRAINING MAGGOTS!

Pinoys:SIR YES SIR!!

To be continued