Chapter 19: Operation Flapjack

Opening

--------------------------------------------------------------

Field Marshal Luke Rommel: After 'Operation Winter Storm' Crimea has been captured and waiting for any Allied reinforcements to come in to join the fray, we still have a job to do... Operation Flapjack.

['Op. Flapjack']

[Oct. 18th, 2024]

[Yagon, Myanmar]

[Yingjuk]

[3rd Battalion Free Rebellion Group]

Freedom Fighter Yingjuk, who wakes up in a Farmhouse in Yagon. Several dead Freedom Fighters are seen in the room. Three Military Junta soldiers are searching the bodies and talking to each other.

Junta Soldier 1: သေသွားတဲ့အခါ အနံ့အသက်က ပိုဆိုးတယ်။ လာ၊ ထပ်မတိုက်ခိုက်ခင် ဒီကနေ ထွက်သွားရအောင်။
(They smell even worse when they're dead. Come on! Let's get out of here before they attack again!)

Junta Soldier 2: သူတို့ ညစ်ပတ်တဲ့ ဝက်တွေလိုပဲ သူတို့ကို သတ်ကြရအောင်။
(Let's kill them, just like the dirty pigs they are!)

Junta Soldier 3:တစ်ခုခုတွေ့ပြီလား?
(Found something?)

Junta Soldier 2:သူတို့မွေးရပ်မြေကို ပြန်သတိရစေမယ့် ဈေးပေါတဲ့အမှိုက်တွေချည်းပါပဲ။
(Just cheap junk, which was propably supposed to remind them of their homeland.)

Yingjuk tries to reach for a M16A1 Rifle beside him

Junta Soldier 1:မဟုတ်ဘူး!
(No!)

The Junta Soldier kicks Yingjuk. The other ones quickly realize they have a still-alive Soviet and grab their AK-47 rifles and aim them at Yingjuk.

Junta Soldier 1:နင်ကသူပုန်ပေါ့နော်! မင်းသေသွားတာ ပိုကောင်းတယ်!
(You Rebel pig! You were better off staying dead!)

The Junta Soldier punches Yingjuk, who lets out a groan. Their attention is soon drawn to an explosion they notice outside the window some distance away.

Junta Soldier 3:အဲဒါဘာလဲ-?
(What is tha-?)

A T-34 tank blasts a hole in the wall, blasting down the 3 Junta Soldiers. Sgt. Frank and Pvt. Kalel enter the room. Frank quickly guns one of the Junta Soldiers down as he was trying to get back to his feet, then sees Yingjuk.

Yingjuk:Who are you?

Frank:Sgt. Frank Blascotch, of the Imperial Philippine Army.

Yingjuk:You are the otherworlders?

Frank:Yes... it seems like your comrades has died..

Yingjuk:Yes... they fought till the end... Im Yingjuk Makdaran

Frank:great to meet you. Worry not... your with me now.

Frank hands Yingjuk the M16A1 Rifle he had tried to grab earlier before being caught by the Junta soldiers.