Chapter 6:Coming back to the Empire of the Pearl (I)

(A/N:Just a Reminder, the Entire SEA Countries are Maharlika Empire now)

After the attack by fake UN soldiers, Gen. Rommel went to the medical bay to check on the guardsmen, after s short period of time, he went back to his office and read the report, After thr Incident, The UN in Maharlikan Eyes are being considered a Light Threat, and yet China and Russia try to blame the Maharlika Empire just like the USKA and German Empire, but it cost them criticism by the international community after the proof of the video that Keith showed to the UN.

Rommel:*Sigh* the Alt-Rusky and Sinos are really asking for the FAAFO Method.

--------------------------

Aleila:Why am i not surprise

Diego & Amelia:No kidding

Damian:Can't be helped, the other world's Politicians are jealous and angry that they want our tech and say we are greedy and selfish

Aleila:Those idiots... having our tech has consequences, they are acting like spoiled children who thinks they are entitled to having our tech, even forcing us to follow the Geneva Conventions, piss off! After the incident, the UN is condemmed as a threat, and they want us to follow their Geneva after the incident?

Diego & Amelia:BULLSHIT!

Damian:Well the UN and USA has no power over the Empire, and will never will have the power. Messing with all 3 Superpowers, USKA, German Empire, and Maharlika Empire is like Fighting a Maus with only Stuart, no diff.

Aleila:*Sign* at least there are Alt-Pinoys from their world who are friendly... i wonder if Princess [Lunala] is returning to the capital after being in China (United Chinese Empire)

Damian:Her majesty?

Diego & Amelia:The Princess with a slight... Alabama?

Aleila:Yeah her, i wonder how is she doing, she is the 2nd youngest sister of the Emperor after Princess Halberd

Damian:Huh... i wonder where's Capt?

Aleila:Conrado? He is uhhh... with... Tony and Parker on... stuff...

Diego & Amelia:What kind of stuff?

Aleila:Auschwitz

Damian:Oh...

Diego & Amelia:Uh oh...

Aleila:What is it you two?

Diego:Girl with Bunny ears

Amelia:She's here

Aleila:*Sighs* great... i better tell her

???:Tell me what?

Aleila:Conrado is in Auschwitz

???:Then im on my way or i will wait for him

The girl left to Auschwitz

Damian:Should we be worried?

Aleila, Diego & Amelia:Nah, im sure he'll be alright

Location:Auschwitz, Occupied Slave City.

After Conrado finished his shift, he went back to his quarters on Ley'Avatal Hill

Conrado:Finally, i can rest...

???:Fufufu~

Conrado:Chotto Matte...

???:I~ FOUND~ YOU~ A-NA-TA SA-MA~

Conrado:HOLY CHESSUS CRISP OF LEGION OF DINNERS!?!? PEKORA!?

Pekora:You can't just forget about me... Anata Sama~

Conrado:Uhm... uhh... Pekora i can expla-

Pekora:Shut. You and i are making baby bunnies right now, Anata Sama~

Conrado:

To be continued

To be continued