Chapter 1: The beginning of the journey

It was a bright and sunny day, way too bright for his liking as Katsuki Bakugo stared out the class window bored as hell but even more irate than anything that he had to spend his Wednesday afternoon stuck in detention and not just that, but stuck here with fuckin Pinky, Pikachu and for some reason Shitty hair and Pink cheeks. The last two didn't even need to be here!

Kirishima decided to just tag along and keep his friend's company while Uraraka had cleaning duty. 'Ok so maybe it wasn't too bad.' He thought to himself. But regardless he didn't need to be here. He's never had detention in his life, which was a surprise to the rest of them given his usual ill temper.

"Mr. Aizawa is this really necessary?" Kaminari whined face down on his desk. "I didn't even do anything."

"I beg to differ." Their teacher tiredly said from the floor curled up in his yellow sleeping bag. "Now unless you rather spend the rest of the week here, I expect you all to take this time and think really hard about why you're even here in the first place."

Nodding Mina continued to focus on her math book until Kaminari grabbed the magazine underneath.

"Hey!"

"And keep quiet." Mr. Aizawa firmly added peeking his eye open. "Ashido put that away."

"You-" Gasping at a proud Kaminari Mina simply huffed crossing her legs and turning the other way.

"I would listen to him you guys." Kirishima gently smiled wiping the book shelve.

"You're not even supposed to be here!" Mina whisper yelled.

"What can I say I missed my friends." He winked. "And I decided to help Uraraka while I'm at it."

Smiling at the red head Uraraka silently continued to wipe down the desks with Mina and Kaminari trying to help anyway they could without getting out of their seats since last time they tried it they got an earful. Plus, it gave them something else do to while here.

"I'm telling you babe. I still don't know why you enjoy doing this so much." Mina hummed.

"It's alright I don't mind." Uraraka said wiping down Dekus desk next with a small smile. She found it funny that even though the guy wasn't even here she still felt herself blush just being near his desk. Or maybe she was just pathetic and fooling herself into thinking that eventually something more would blossom between them.

This was already their last year at UA and she had yet to tell her best friend how she truly felt since their first year. Call her a coward if you want, but anytime she would get up the courage to approach him about it, something in the back of her mind would suddenly question it, and it didn't help that at one point during their second year he let it slip how much their friendship really meant to him-which is one of the reasons she had yet to say anything. But today felt different since he randomly asked her to meet by the cherry blossom tree she could see down below after she was done cleaning.

Could she do it? Would she be brave enough to confront him about it? Did she even want to?

Snapped out of her thoughts by the annoyed scoff close by she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

Which brought her to her next dilemma which was in the seat in front of Dekus...Katsuki Bakugo.

As if reading her mind, the cocky blond quickly propped his feet on top of his desk just as she was about to wipe it down receiving an annoyed glare from the brunette. She didn't know what it was but ever since their first year Bakugo would always go out of his way to annoy the living crap out of her even if she didn't see him at all that day, but then he would have his moments were he would give her more respect than anyone in their class. The little things such as when she would have an opinion about something, or when they had to team up for missions, or even on some occasions when he would ask her to spar with him claiming that one of his other friends from the Bakusquad was busy. Which she took full advantage of since he would push her to her limits both physically and mentally and if she would get a few punches in to relive her frustration for pissing her off in the first place then she would gladly take it.