Chapter 2: Enter Asta

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King, and his story became legend. As the five new travelers continued on their journey back home, they found themselves leaving the quiet and peacefulness of Hage village."

"OH, shut the fuck up already damnit! We've been hearing the same shit for the last two days! I swear if I have to listen to this one more time, I'm going to kill somebody. And where the hell's this voice even coming from?!"

"Got me." Kirishima smiled. "But I gotta admit I'm starting to like it. Seems to set the mood you know and it's very informative."

"And the hell's wrong with all these people?" Bakugo turned to glare at a couple of farmers who happily waved at him.

Rolling her eyes Uraraka continued to smile and wave back at as they passed by. "What you mean the nice people at the church who offered us food and shelter?"

"That wasn't food round-face!" he shouted over his shoulder. "That was a poor excuse for a potato. I mean who the hell puts...."

"Nomotatoes." Kirishima offered with a slight grin on his face remembering the look on his best friend's face when everything these people served was cooked with the same vegetable. "I'm sure they meant well man. Besides thanks to them we've had a decent night's rest and they even offered us some supplies for our long journey ahead to the royal capital -whatever that is."

"If a decent night's rest meant sleeping on a cold stone floor, then yeah it was." Mina yawned. "Not to mention these people seem like they've never seen a beautiful girl with horns and gorgeous eyes that'll take your breath away." She pouted tightening her cloak closer to herself.

"Right." Kaminari snickered. "They first thought you were some kind of devil."

"They're not wrong." Bakugo mumbled receive a glare in return. "Sorry, what I meant to say was: THEY'RE NOT WRONG!"

"Bakugo-" Kirishima started but quickly got cut off.

"No Shitty hair! If it wasn't for these two-" he pointed between Kaminari and Mina. "Then we wouldn't be in this mess to start with!"

"Not again..." Uraraka sight putting her bag down and sitting on a nearby rock while Kirishima offered her some of the leftover vegetable while the three started arguing again.

"Come on dude we already said we were sorry." Kaminari groaned. "What more do you want?"

"And I can't help it if I get trigger happy!" Mina protested sitting next to Uraraka. "Besides I'm not the one that forced us to Hatsume's lab!"

"That's true." Kaminari slouched down on the ground next to Urarakas legs. "We were all there because of detention to begin with."

"Well not me."

"Yeah, I second that." Kirishima grinned. "Unlike you three troublemakers we didn't do anything." He gestured to himself and the gravity girl.

"Didn't help you two morons now did it?"

"Hey, I never got to ask why you were there." Kaminari perked up waiting for Bakugo to answer.

"Yeah bro, why did you get detention?" Kirishima cheekily asked smiling along with Mina.

Pacing back and forth Bakugo continued to let off small explosions momentarily halting in his steps to give them a warning glare. "None of your damn business! We should be focusing on what the hell's going on! We've already been here a day too long without any idea on where exactly we are or how to even get back! All we have is this damn thing-" he pointed towards Kaminari. "And from what we can tell it's fuckin useless."