Chapter 3: Meet the Black Bulls

"Asta?" Frowning Bakugo looked between the two new guys that seemed to know each other.

"Asta what?" Mina curiously lifted a finger to her chin.

"Erm...Asta of the black bulls...?" The boy sheepishly grinned nervously rubbing the back of his head. "And this guy's Bah-ha." He pointed over at the taller boy who looked clearly offended.

"It's Sekke! SEKKE!"

"Look I don't give a fuck what the hell your names are. But you better beat it before I blow you to pieces."

"Erm..." Awkwardly glancing between the group Asta stopped at Sekke. "Whatcha do this time Bah-ha?"

Placing a hand on Bakugo's shoulder, Kirishima grinned at the two strangers. "Hey don't mind him, Black bull. Bakugo can get pretty intimidating but he's actually a big softy once you get to know him."

"THE FUCK YOU SAY?! NO I'M NOT!"

"Yeah dude you shouldn't lie..." Kaminari snickered.

"HEY, YOU'RE ALMOST AS LOUD AS ME!" Asta grinned at the explosive boy. "Or at least that's what people say."

"That's because you are." Sekke hummed in annoyance smugly running his hands through his blond hair already bored with the interruption. "Now if you gentlemen don't mind, I was just about introduce myself to these two lovely ladies."

Smiling Uraraka let out a small giggle. "But you already did. You're name's Bah-ha right?"

"Yes, Sekke Bah-ha." Mina nodded.

"It's Sekke!"

"Don't care." Bakugo rolled his eyes getting ready to stomp away.

"Oh, hey if you guys are looking for a place to sit you could join our table since it is pretty crowded today. I'm sure the others won't mind." Asta offered.

"Oh my god you're so sweet!" Both girls screeched beaming at the stunt boy.

"Can we keep him?!" Mina waved her arms excitedly. "He's like a puppy!"

Curiously letting his bright green eyes dart between both girls, it seemed like it took Asta a minute to realize something until his face suddenly lifted in amazement with a bright twinkle in his eyes excitingly clenching hist fist to his chest. "Where have you two been all this time?!"

"Say what now?" Mina raised a puzzled brow as the boy quickly made to stand in between the confused girls measuring their height with his own and linking their arms together.

"We are going to be the best of friends!" he said, making them laugh and follow him to another table closer to the window.

'He stole my girls!' Sekke gawked at an oblivious Asta happily chatting with Uraraka and Mina.

'Oi where the hell are you going?!" Bakugo barked marching to follow close behind, with Kaminari and Kirishima.

"With our new friend." Uraraka smiled.

X

"Wow... so you guys really aren't from around here huh?" Asta questioned biting into his bread.

"What gave it away?" Kirishima said swallowing his food.

Grinning Asta let his eyes roam through each one of them. "Well for starters, you guys are dressed strangely- not that that's a bad thing!" he quickly added seeing Bakugo's menacing glance.

"Bakugo, do you have to be so mean?" Uraraka scolded making the ash blond turn away. "Anyways, Black bulls we're not. We're actually looing to get back home."