Chapter 6: Friends

"Well, that was a whole lot of nothing." Finral tiredly exhaled walking with his shoulders hunched up in defeat.

"I was wondering what you guys were up to. Collecting more rejections?" Vanessa grinned while the rest of the guys went to sit by the table.

"That tends to happen around here." He said watching his teammate offer him a drink.

"Let's have a drink shall we. It'll help you guys relax."

"Why do I keep striking out?" Finral thought out loud, accepting the drink. He thought for sure this time it was going to be different, especially with their new friends.

"Drink up sweety, the festivals just getting started!" Vanessa laughed before covering her mouth when another hiccup came along.

"Could be because Bakubro's not really the sociable type." Kaminari gave his friend an annoyed glare before accepting his drink.

"Oi I never said I wanted to be dragged to this shit and those extras were complete morons!"

"Um yeah but you didn't have to voice that. You could've been nicer in rejecting them." Kirishima awkwardly grinned knowing it was a moot point. He did find it rather hilarious when they found out that Bakugo didn't even know what a mixer was until they arrived and then had a hard time trying to get him to stay.

"Couldn't care less."

"Maybe they weren't his type." Vanessa offered taking another big gulp of her dirnk.

Thinking it over once Kaminari shook his head. "Nah, I don't think he has a type."

"How the hell would you know dumbass?!"

"Oh?" Leaning forward with her chin plopped against her hands Vanessa gave him a sly grin. "What is your type I wonder..."

"None of your business!" he snapped letting his eyes drag around the table. "Where the hell are Round-face and Raccoon eyes anyways?"

"We had a little girl time, but I accidentally got distracted and ended up losing them. Figured they would come right back this way."

"Great." He huffed already getting to his feet. "None of them have a sense of direction if it cost them their life."

"I'm sure they'll be fine-hey look there they are!" Kaminari pointed at two people heading their way. "Who's that?"

"Hey!" Mina waved just as they made it to the table. "We found Asta and Noel. Noels over there since their friends Kahono and Kiato wanted to keep performing for everyone." She pointed to the center where they could see a red headed girl passionately singing with a boy who was dancing flawlessly around her.

"Well, she's kind hot." Kaminari mused out loud until he heard giggling coming from the girl next to Mina.

Grinning Mina nodded to the long wavy-haired girl with pretty yellow eyes who seemed to be a noblewoman. "This is Mimosa."

"Like the drink?" Kaminari gave her a small wink which made the girl questioningly look at Mina.

"We ran into some of the Golden Dawn that Asta's friends with, they're pretty nice especially Klaus. He reminds me of another Iida." Mina gave giggled still missing all of their friends back home.

"I hope you don't mind, since we have some time to kill before the ceremony starts." Mimosa gave a shy smile at all the people now staring at them.

"No problem." Kaminari said making room. "You can sit next to me."

"Nice." Finral nodded giving him a discrete thumbs up.

"Who's the pretty boy?"

"Huh?" Tilting her head, Mina saw Bakugo gaze transfixed at something over her shoulder.