Chapter 4: Facing Yami

"Captain Yami sir!" Asta jumped to his feet addressing the captain of the Black Bulls.

"Pipe down pipsqueak. I'll deal with you later." The large man named Yami continued to stare down at the newcomers as if expecting them to do try something any minute. The moment he saw these people he knew there was something off about them. Other than of course their attire, he doesn't remember ever seeing them around let alone why they were in their hideout, but he had an idea.

Gulping down hard, Asta continued to frantically stare between his teammates he was sitting next to around the table and the newcomers facing them.

"Now let's try this again." Yami took a long hard drag of his cigarette before blowing it into the blond one's face who continued to glare at him with barely contained anger. "Who are you?"

"Cool it man." Kirishima whispered putting his hand on Bakugos shoulder before addressing the older man. "As we said before I'm-"

"I don't care about your names. What I want to know is what the hell you're doing here."

"And why the fuck should we tell you anything?"

"Bakugo..." Uraraka whispered making the explosive boy stubbornly cross his arms in front of him keeping his eyes glued to the other man.

Tilting his head Yami continued to stare at him briefly narrowing his eyes. "You got some mouth on you kid."

"I'm not a kid."

Grinning Yami gave him an amused nod leaning his elbow on the table. "Alright then, how old are you guys?"

"Eighteen." Kaminari offered somewhat surprised when he saw Asta pipe up and screech in excitement.

"Really?" Vanessa grinned, leaning her chin on her palm with an intrigued expression. "That's interesting."

"Damnit, is she drunk again?" Yami asked his squad who nodded making him roll his eyes before addressing the newcomers again. "Well in my book you're a kid. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as I get to kill ya."

"I'd like to see you try." Bakugo challenged ignoring the annoyed looks of his friends and the surprised look on the other people's faces as if none of them ever said anything similar to their captain.

"Do you now?"

"YOU'RE EVEN CLOSE TO MY AGE!" Asta jumped out of his seat unable to contain himself anymore, wedging himself between Mina and Uraraka. "And look!" he gestured, placing his hands on either side of their heads.

"Ok we get it, they're as short and annoying as you." Gauche got to his feet. "Now can we be done with this so I can go visit Marie?"

"I say when we're done." Yami gave him a menacing look making him quickly sit back down. "Now from the top. Where are you from?"

"None of your damn business."

"Are you working with the Eye of the Midnight sun?"

"Who?" Kaminari frowned. "Is that like a band?"

"Tch, Like we'd tell you." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"I don't see a grimoire on you..."

"That's because I forgot it at home." Bakugo smirked.

Slamming his hands on the table barely keeping it in one piece, Yami leaned forward with a dark aura surrounding him. "You know you're really starting to get on my nerves."

"Oh boy." The four muttered right before Bakugo jumped to his feet doing the same.

"Like I give a shit. We don't know you either, so we don't have to answer any of your damn questions!" Whirling around Bakugo stomped towards the exit. "Let's go, these assholes can't help worth shit."