Chapter 7: Avatar The Last Airbender

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world."

X

Groaning once the sudden noise around him began to clear up from the muffled sounds from before, he slowly lifted his hand to rub his temple realizing he had a damn cloth on his forehead before the pounding in his head overshadowed all his other senses, making him wince in pain. His brain felt like it could swell up beyond the capacity of his skull which he guessed he deserved for drinking in the first place.

Bakugo wasn't much of a drinker, but it also wasn't like he was a lightweight either. It was just one of those things he didn't do much because he knew there could be repercussions, like the one he was currently facing as well as the determination of not taking anything that would subdue his decisions, reflexes, control, or anything else that would keep him from living a healthy lifestyle as well as become the best pro hero out there.

But one of the most important reasons right now was the thought of not wanting to make himself feel more of an ass then he already was after all the memories of last night came flooding back bringing with it another bitch of a headache. "Fuckin hell..." he winced once more apprehensively squinting his eyes open and glaring at the obnoxiously bright surroundings.

"Well look who's finally awake."

"Hah?" abruptly sitting up in alarm after hearing the unfamiliar voice, Bakugo realized that this was one of his many bad decisions he made as he let out another groan when the sudden need to fight off the nausea made him slightly lean back down. "The fuck are you?" he said between clenched teeth as he grabbed his stomach.

Who the hell was this extra? Even though they drank last night with the black bulls, he was sure he didn't remember this girl. She had short black hair with a set of pale green eyes that seemed piercing yet held a little amusement as she sat on the edge of the stone water fountain nearby playfully kicking her legs.

"My my aren't we grouchy first thing in the morning. I wonder why?" the girl mockingly grinned. She couldn't have been more than 11 or 12 years old yet the way she carried herself made her seem a little older. Giggling, she continued to look behind him. "Uraraka, seems one of your other friends has finally decided to wake up."

"Ura..." lifting himself up on his elbows he turned his head just in time to see her kneeling down next to him after checking on Kaminari who was laying a few feet next to him.

"Thanks." With a thankful smile at the girl, Uraraka returned her attention to him and carefully lifted a small cup.

"Where the hell are we?" he gruffly said squinting when he felt his throat rough and dry like he had digested nothing but sand lately, so he tried to clear it as much as he could but all it did was make his voice scratchier.

"He's a little on the grumpy side huh?" the girl smirked. "Or he's just upset that he's going through puberty."

"The fuck you just say?!" He barked trying to lift himself higher and ignore the way his throat protested as well as his body.,

"No, he's always like that." Uraraka gave a tight-lipped smile when they heard the girl snort in amusement, and he slowly narrowed his eyes dangerously at her. "How are you feeling by the way?"

"Not important. How long was I out for?" He cut right to the point not liking the thought of being knocked out while they were who knows where.

With a deep sigh Uraraka let her smile fade as she dragged her eyes around. "Well over 13 hours..."