Chapter 15

Evelyn POV

I don't know if I should be pissed or feel bad but to be honest I'm more pissed. I get anxious and scared with stuff like that like nooo stop you might die!!

"Ok it's ok we are all good... I don't like this mood." Carter says trying to lessen the tension.

"Who else want pizza because I'm hella hungry?" Hayes says

"I'll order some right now." Cameron replies while giving me a small smile. "It's fine don't worry 'bout it."

I see Ashley walk over to me, "Give the dude space but I think later you should go talk to him." She gives me a weak smile.

"Ugh I know, and also stop trying to be caring and nice like me." I smile to her.

"Shut up." Ashley says while laughing

"YAYAYYA we have some smiles." Hayes says.

"The pizza should be here in a bit." Cameron says coming back to the living room

We were all on the couch in the living room, talking. Now i just felt bad about how pissed Nash is. Hayes couldn't care less he's over it. They were all joking around and laughing and i was just sitting thinking of an apology to say to Nash. My thoughts were interrupted with Carter's voice.

"Bae stop feeling bad, he'll get over it and you should right now. Stop being so quiet, I like when you're sassy and rude to everyone."

"It was nice for about 5 minutes but then it got boring." Cameron said and then Ashley agreed.

"Shut up, yall love me." I said flipping my hair

"I know Cam does." Hayes says smirking. Cam and I both glared at him. Seconds after the doorbell rang and pizza was here.

"I'll get it." Carter said getting up.

"Umm and I'll go get Nash." I said also getting up. They all nodded and gave me small smiles. I walk up the stairs and find Nash's room. He better feel special because I usually never apologize even if i am 100% aware of what i did was wrong. Ugh what am I going to say I think as I reach the top of the stairs. I find his room and knock.

"I swear Cam if you're here to tell me to be sorry, I'm not so don't waste your breath." Nash says with a harsh tone.

"Wrong person but can I come in?" I say quietly. Say yes say yes say yes.

"No." He replies monotone.

"Nash please?" I plea

He mumbles inaudibly before replying, "Fine."

I walk in to his room. Messy? Yeah but not that bad.

"Are you going to tell me that my room is messy?" He questions me without looking up from his phone.

"No." I say chuckling. "Look I am sorry for butting in I should've just not interrupted. I don't know who I thought I was to do something like that. Nash I am sincerely sorry I really really am. I hope you accept my apology. Is there anything I can do to make up for what I did?" I ask Nash.

"It's all cool because honestly I didn't think you would say anything because of your sassiness I thought it would just go back downhill." He says looking up from his phone chuckling.

"Hey I can be nice sometimes!" I say laughing

"Sure you are honey." He says laughing getting up to give me a hug then sitting again. "We're all good."

"Yayayayya." I say doing a happy dance.

"I'm going to take you up on the offer that you said about making it up to me." He says grinning.

"What would that be?" I say staring at him.

"It's just a question.. Um do you think Ashley would like me as you know more than friends?" Nash asks while combing his hair with his fingers.

"ohh my yes yes yes yes. I promise you Nash yes. YES YES YES YES OTP OTP ASDFGJJL OHH MYY NASH I GOT THIS RIGHT NOW. AAAAAASSHLEEEEEEYYY COME HERE!" I scream excitedly. I look at Nash and color drains from his face.

"Evelyn! I needed more time what the hell am I going to say, my rooms a mess. Do i look ok?" He asks scared.

"Nash you're fine." I say excitedly. Ashley comes in.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asks panting, she probably ran from downstairs. I pull her in.

"Nothing. You two stay and talk." I say still excitedly looking at both of them. "Nash, you can thank me later." With that i walk downstairs. Cam looks at me.

"All good?" He questions

"Yeap and we'll see if it gets better in a bit." I say smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK
TYSM FOR READING
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

THANKS FOR THE READS
I WILL UPDATE MORE I PROMISE

STAY PERFECTLY PERFECT LUVS

twitter; @shawnmfeels

l