Chapter 24

"Drink the soup, It will make you feel better." Cam tells giving me the soup for the hundredth time. He's been trying to make me drink the soup for like an hour. I got a cold this week and Cam's been coming over every day which I appreciate. But he's acting like a father, I swear.

"Okay.." I say monotoned. I'm feeling better though I only have a headache and want to sleep.

"Great! Good! I'm going to the restroom." Cam replies happily and goes to the restroom. I get up wrap my blanket around me and go downstairs with my soup. This needed some flavor, chile. I pour some in and sit at the table eating my soup. Today was Saturday and Cams' and I date was supposed to be today but because I was practically dying the whole week, it was cancelled. We didn't talk about it we just both figured.. I finish it quickly because it was a little bit and Cameron would nag why I put chile in it. He wouldn't let me because it isn't as 'healthy' or 'helpful'. My parents are buying groceries and who knows what. I get up to take some more medicine. Cam comes into my view and I smile.

"Let's watch a movie?" I ask him.

"Comedy?" He asks.

"Yeahhh." I tell him. I grab his hand and we go to the couch. He picks "The Wedding Ringer".

"Ahahaha that's some funny shit!" Cameron tells me laughing. I giggle and nod, agreeing with him. I grab his arm and cuddle into him. "Comfy?" He asks me chuckling.

"Very." I say smiling. I look up to him and he smiles at me. He leans down and kisses my temple. "My head hurts" I whine.

"I hope you didn't get me sick." Cam tells.

"You come here at your own will, so that's not my problem." I say laughing. We continued our small talks adding rude remarks to each other for fun.

"Did you know when I met you before I was in a really bad mood, but when I met you I thought inviting you to lunch would take my mind of things. Plus you looked so cute and I thought you were older." Cameron tells me out of no where.

"Thanks. Why where you in a bad mood?" I ask.

"I didn't get a part I auditioned for in a movie, so I was pissed." He tells me chuckling.

"Their loss. I'm grateful I met you." I say grinning ear to ear.

"So am I."

I lean in to kiss him, getting wrapped up in the moment. Cam scoots back clearing his throat. I'm taken back and confused.

"I'll be right back I'm going upstairs." He gets up and goes up the stairs.

I grab a pillow and scream into it. What the hell was that? He was the one saying all this sappy shit. Why did he back up? He just told me he liked me? Does he not? I scream into the pillow again and murmur curse words into the pillow. "That shithead makes me feel all special and shit then pulls that shit... I swear he better think again if he thinks I'm going to be played by him. Fucking Cameron Dallas that asshole..." I put the pillow down and cover my face with my hands. I feel worse than this cold is making me feel.

"Well then..." I turn and see Cameron sitting on the couch next to me again. I didn't even notice he came back. Shit, he heard me. Then again he made feel like trash so at this point, I don't even know.

"What." I tell him monotoned.

"Hey, hear me out." He grabs my hand and I gently pull it back. Cameron stands up. He sighs but then chuckles. I'm so confused. "I was going to do it at our date we were supposed to have today but because you're sick I was going to wait till we went on our date but I can't wait. I went to go grab this." He pulls out a long jewellery box from behind him. Cameron opens the box and It's a bracelet that says, 'Cameron Dallas' and there is 2 interlocked hearts engraved at both ends. I gasp covering my mouth. "We have gotten to know each other over these 2 months and I'm so lucky. I really like you and you make me happy. Evelyn, please, will you be my girlfriend?"