Chapter 12

*Evelyn's POV*

            I push up for air. "Ughhh Cameron you little bastard." I murmur under my breath. I look up and Cam is already out of the pool laughing with the guys. I give him a glare.

"Ahah you know you're not as innocent as i thought you would be." Nash says helping me out.

"I know it just takes time. Ahahah.." I reply. Fuck it's cold. I notice Cam is shirtless and dang! What a nice view.

"Like the view?" Cam says smirking. I blush again but flick him off and he laughs. "C'mon let me get you a clothes were done with the pool."

"Thank you lord!" I say. Cam and I walk inside and go upstairs. We get ti his room and i laugh.

"What? Is it cause my room is sooo clean?" Cam says with sarcasm. His room is the messiest thing ever!  I couldn't stop laughing, it was sooo messy. "If you don't shut up I'm throwing you into the pool again." Cam tells me. That imediatly shut me up.

"Okay I'm sorry." I say smiling. Cam goes through a drawer and hands me a T-Shirt and some shorts.

"Here... Theres a restroom out the room next door to the left." He tells me. I walk out and into the restroom, I change into Cams clothes and they fit huuuge. I untangle my hair and braid it. I collect my wet clothes and open the door.

"BOOOOO!" Nash yells. I just stare at him.

"You're ridiculous it takes waaay more than that to scare muuuaah!" I exclaim while fliping my hair.

"Ayyy go ahead back outside your for a surprise." Nash says smirking. Nooo not more crap.

"Ughhh really? Can't you guys just be nice gentlemen?" I question.

"Nooope, it's not like your nice." He says while closing the door to his room. What the hell are they doing? These guys are gonna kill me? Throw me in the pool? Whatever. I'm walking outside and see Bryant holding my phone. Why? I hear a girl voice? What the fuck are they doing? Cam, Bryant, and Carter see me and smirk.

"Yeaaa well she just walked out, would you like to talk to her?" Carter says.

"Yea, please." I hear the voice and it's... Mom. I walk over to them flick them off and grab my phone. I turn the speaker  off and reply.

"Hiii Mom." I say uneasy I don't know what shit these guys said.

"Hii honey, your friends were telling me you cuss alot. Is that right?" Mom questions. I'm going to cut those guys i swear. I think of a good lie.

"Ahaha! That's what they told you? Who told you? Was it Carter?" I say laughing and starting at the guys. I need Mom to believe me. I'm an 'angel' you could say. The guys look so confused.

"Nope Cameron. But is it true?" Mom questions. Cam? Really? That ass.

"Nooo ahahaha he's looking for payback because, because i beat his butt in a game!" I say giggling. While flicking Cam off. The guys look so surprised.

"That's my girl, anyway I was talking to your friends and I'm going to be late and pick  up around 3:00 AM." She says. AHAH she bought it! SUCCSESS!

"Umm okay that's fine. I have to hang out with Ashley tomorrow.." I say.

"Okay that's fine. Bye sweetie, Love you." She says and hang up. I walk to the guys and laugh in their face.

"I can't believe it i though you would be dead." CAm says.

"Hahahah fuckers!" I say laughing we are all laughing. "I still need to kill one of you though."

"It was all Nash." Bryant says. I laugh.