Chapter 1

I honestly hate grocery shopping with my mom. She always takes forever. They should mail groceries. i wonder if they do that?

"Evelyn go pick three avocados"

"Yes mom..." i was an obidient child, most times. My parents were strict but especially Mom. But I'm more chill , funny and easy going unless you mess with me. I don't take sass from nobody. The thing Mom dislikes most is my sass and my love for Youtubers and Viners. Basically most people on the internet. What could i say? I loved them. When i reached the avocados i noticed they were over ripe. "Mom they're overipe!" I practically yelled across the store.

"Don't get any" she mouthed.

i turned to walk back to Mom when i saw a guy he looked so familiar but i couldnt figure out he was. Then a guy came towards him. It clicked. i didnt wanna yell so i ran up to them. "Hi Cam & Bryant im fan of you boths can i please have pictures?"

Cam smiled and replied, "No." Bryant looked stunned. I was stunned.

Cam laughed, "Just kidding beautiful." He grabbed me and gave me the best hug I've ever had. Bryant took a picture of Cam and I.

"Thanks. Can I please have one with you?"

"Me?" Bryant asked.

"Yes please" I said

"Sure" he responded. Cameron took the picture. I noticed Cam's hair was a mess, it looked like bed hair. Cameron gave me my phone and we started talking a bit. I don't remember what i said but i remember making them laugh. I started to wonder about Mom. Then Cam whispered into Bryant's ear. Bryant nodded. "Cam and I would like to know if you would like to grab a bite with us?"

I was stunned. "With me?"

"Yes." they said in unisun.

I giggled knowing Mom would probably say no. "I'll ask, be right back."

I kinda ran to my mom. It took me like 3 minutes to find her. "Mom guess what? I just met Cameron Dallas and his friend and they asked me to have lunch. Can i please go with them?"

"Sorry Evelyn, no."

"Mom please!"

"No."

"Mom please you know they mean to me!"

"Evelyn's mom, just a quick bite, you can come pick her up from where we eat. I consider myself a responsible adult. We just see that she's very nice and funny." Bryant said. I don't know where Bryant appeared from.

My mom seemed shock that they would come and ask her. She still looked unsure.

"Mom please..." i begged.

"Okay fine. Keep your phone with you at all times and when you get to the place you eating, text me the address." Mom said. She hugged me then kissed my cheek "Be careful."

"Thank you Mom!" I replied

"Thank you Evelyn's mom!" Bryant said. I laughed. "C'mon Cam is checking out up front."

"Bryant thanks i didn't think i would have convinced my mom to go." I say.

"It's cool. My mom was super strict and careful to. It has its ups and downs." he says. We found the checkout lane Cam was at.

"Yes, you can come!" Cam exclaimed.

"Yea her mom took some convincing though." Bryant explained. I laughed.

We loaded Bryant's car with the groceries and got in.

"Where do you want to go Evelyn?" Cam asked

"Honestly i don't care." I said

"Bryant i want Chipotle!" Cam screamed. "Evelyn, do you want Chipotle?"

"I've never been to Chipotle.." i replied

"It's settled Chipotle!" Bryant said. "You are not a true white girl." he shook his head. I laughed. I couldnt believe this was happening to me. Evelyn going to have lunch with Cam and Bryant! I decided not to tweet or text anyone about it. i didn't want to seem like i was a crazy fangirl just wanting attention. We got there it was kind of empty there was three buisness men and that's it. I told Cam and Bryant to pick my food because i was so confused. While they were picking my food i went to get a table. Short minute after they came with the food. They were staring at me, like studying.

"What?" I said. They kept staring. I thought are they staring at my pimples? i hate that i have so many breakouts. "Umm, are you dead?" I waved my hand in their face.

"Taste it! This is a special moment in life!" Cam said. i unwraped the burrito. It looked good. I took a bite. I looked at the guys, they were staring hardcore. I swalled.

"To be honest its okay, I've tasted better.." i said.

"Are you serious it's the best thing ever." Cam said. He looked so shocked i wasn't a fan of Chipotle. Bryant laughed. I laughed. "You are not a true white girl.." Cam took a bite from his burrito. I laughed harder.

"So how old are you Evelyn?" Bryant aked.

"16." I replied

Cam chocked, "What the fuck, i thought you were 18."

I laughed, "Nope."

We ate, talked and laughed some more.

I called my mom to pick me up. I wish this day wouldnt end. Mom honked outside i got up. "Thank you so much for lunch. I appreciate it." I gave them hugs.

"Give me you number and i'll text you so whe can hang out again." Cam said. I was so happy he said that. I was secretly hoping for him to ask. I gave him my number he gave me his. They walked me out to my mom. My mom said thanks and we left home. I repeated everything that happened in my head. Today was the best day ever, no doubt about it.

Thank you for reading! I love you