Chapter 4

I was currently on tumblr at 3PMand i was thinking of Cameron with so many picks of him on my timline. I didn't tell anyone that i had lunch with Cameron and Bryant, i just said i met them and took picture. Because frankly i didn't want the attention and attention whore. I kind of wish he would text or call me but i get it they're busy and im really only a fan..It was now Tuesday and i met them on Sunday, not the Sunday that just passed but the one before that. Now that I'm thinking about it maybe he just dosen't want to be friends. ahaha that seems resonable.. Ashley my best friend was coming to sleepover tonight. I had urge to tell her that i actually had lunch with Cameron and Bryant but i know that she would go crazy and spill it out later so i fought the urge. At 5PM she came into my room, wow i haf spent two hours on Tumblr but you can't really blame me. "Can you believe Andi kicked off Nick, i honestly thought he was the one!" Ashley blurts out.

"Nah he was an ass and he was also fake!" I say. We both kind of have an obsession with The Bachlorette, but it's under control, i guess. 

"Tell me the story again, when you met Cam and Bryant!" she tells me getting all giggly. I tell her the whole story again which brings a smile to my face. "You'r soooo lucky!" she yells. 

"Thanks." i reply.  We started talking catching up talking about the usual food and guys ahah. When i check the time It's 7PM. Shortly after Mom comes in and says she got pizza and Ashley and I practically ran to the kitchen, took the box back to my room and started a Disney movie marathon. Disney is life. We were now on the 4th movie ans i look over to Ashley and she is knocked out. I get a blanket and cover her. I wasn't tired at it 3:55 AM so to kill time i go through twitter. I look through my timeline, check what's trending, i always love checking what's trending. I have a decent amount of followers on my twitter, since it's just personal. I decide to creep on Cameron..

"@camerondallas: I wanna call you but i dont know if ya sleepin.."

i saw that some of the guys replied..

"@Mr_Carter: bae im next door.."

"@Nashgrier: . @Mr_Carter um he obvi ment me..."

I find it funny that they're in the same building and are tweeting each other. I hear light snores and turn around and see that it's Ashley snoring. I stare at her sleep for a minute, dang she looks so innocent, so not like in real life. I feel tired now, I feel myself falling to sleep when my starts vibrating, I slowly check to see whose calling. Cameron. Shit i feel nervous It's not that i like him as a crush it's just that it's Cameron.. I pick up.

"Ummm....hiiii" I say trying to sound alive.

"Shit, were you sleeping? I'm really sorry" He says.

"Noo i been awake.."

"ahah you'r lying" He says. I blush. "You'r voice is all raspy." he says again.

"ahaha okay but whatever so umm hiiii" I face palm myself at my stupidity.

"Well i was wondering if you want to umm... come over Saturady afternoon to like a B.B.Q?" 

"No." I laugh at myself in my head.

"Good..WAIT what?!" he yells.

"ahahah just kidding i had to get you back from when you said no to pictures. Remeber?" i laugh at my evilness

"Of course I remeber, that was really rude Evelyn." I just laugh.

"I would love to attend but i have to ask my mom,,,"

"Okay that's cool, hopefully she says yes." he replies

"Okay."

"Well good morning and goodnight beautiful." he says. I blush like crazy. Stop Evelyn, only friends.

"Same to you Cam...Bye" I click end and smile and have the urge to scream but everyone sleeping so I go against it. I decide to finally sleep, as soon as my head hits the pillow i knock out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS asdfghjkl you guys are honestly amazing <3

i never really thought anybody would read it. 

Please Comment and Vote it means alot to me babes<3

Ohhhh and thanks Ashley for being amazing

Well Stay Perfectly Perfect!

Twitter: @shawnmfeels