Chapter 13

*Evelyn's POV*

(Next day in Morning, Sunday)

                I wake up and see it's 11:00 AM and I told Ashley to be ready by and pick me up by 12:30. Ugh...I went downstairs and saw my parent's car wasn't there. I walk over to the kitchen and there's a not on the fridge:

Hey Evelyn the family parents decided to have a breakfast we probably wont be back till later.

Be safe and have fun with Ashley.

            I grabbed a bowl and had some cereal. Lucky Charms because those are what humans should live for. I was on my phone and i has so many texts from people I hadn't talked to in ages wanting to hang out because " I know famous viners" I gained a lot of followers on Twitter but not a lot on Instagram because that was private. I finished my cereal and went to go shower and get ready. After my shower as I was putting my shoes Ashley walks in.

"IM HERE NO NEED TO CRY NO MORE!" She yells while bowing. I laugh at her idiotic self.

"Dude leeettts goooo." I say grabbing my wallet and walking out the house. We get into the car and Ashley asks.

"So are you going to tell me about yesterday orrrrr...?" She questions.

"Can we talk about it like during lunch?" I ask. "I wanna shop." I plead.

She looks at me like if I'm stupid. "ARE YOU JOKI- Ugh fine..." She says.

We pull into the parking lot and go into the mall to start our journey. We shopped for about 2 hours and we were in our last store and i was just casually helping Ashley pick some short when some 12 yr old  white girls come up to me.

"Are you the girl that was with Nash and the guys yesterday?" She questions while her friends are giving me glares.

"Ummm yea I am..hiiii" I say kind of nervous.

"Well bitch fuck off and don't get near them they're mine. Got it?" She remarks.

"Um I'm sorry they're  not your friends...?" I say questioning.

"Just fuck off." Her other friend says. I know they're only 12 and i shouldn't care but it bothers and hurts me so much.

"How about you 12 yr olds go tell your moms to go buy you some barbies and soap for your dirty mouth." Ashley says. She always can stick up for me i love her. The girls walk off and i hug Ashley. We go pay and make our way to the food court. Then she screams. Ashley screams are not that loud they are just really high. "Ohhh Myyyyy Gosshhhh! Evelynnn it's Carter and Nash!" She looked so excited, about to die excited. I laugh.

"Dude go ask for a picture." I say. She's like dragging me toward them when Carter sees me.

"Baeeeeee!"  Cater yells which got people to look. I give them hugs and Ashley is just looking at them in awe as if they're gods. "Ohhh you're Ashley." Carter says. With that she goes crazy.

"He fucking knows who I am." Ashley says monotone. She looks likes she's going to die.

"Ashley give me your phone, guys take pictures with her." I say. I was hungry.

Ashley and Carter do the prom picture pose then Nash and her do the same pose but he kisses her cheek and she blushes like crazy.

"Do you guys want to grab a bite we were about to eat." I say.

"Sure" Nash and Carter say in unison. Ashley was starting to calm down and be more relax which I was super thankful for. We all got Panda Express and got our table.

"Ughh.." Ashley and I say in unison. We both new why and we laughed.

"Are your little arms tired." Nash teased smirking.

"My little arms can still beat the crap out of you." I replied back.

"Ahahah Nash felt your wrath already? DANG!" Ashley laughed. Then she just stopped and tensed up. And she murmured, "Cameron Dallas." Immediately I got butterflies. Stop Evelyn.

 He came over and said, "Hey butts, oH and Ashley."

Ashley tried so hard to act cool and I just laughed. They all looked at me but only Ashley understood and told me to shut up. All the guys got to know Ashley more and we were all laughing at stupid jokes and having a good time. All 3 of them had their phones up to their chest but they couldn't be more noticeable. So i grabbed broccolis and threw it at them. Ashley just laughed. I checked the time and it was 4 already.  I was so tired I needed to go home. Ashley was starting to look hella tired too, but i was going to wait till show was said something to go home. I leaned my head onto my hand because i was getting hella hella tired. Ashley was sitting next to me talking with the guys and gosh she was so loud sometimes but i got to lo-. My thoughts was interrupted when i realize my face fell into my plate! Ashley and the guys were in fits of laughter. Ashley had pulled my hand and that's how my face fell.

"You little motherfucking bitch!" I tell her while cleaning my face.

"You never told me the whole story with the guys and how you ditched me yesterday. So what happened?" Ashley asks smirking. That girl, is something. "Wait never mind Cameron can tell me, because he was there and everything." She says full on smirking. The guys were just giggling. I was just glaring at that little bitch.

"Sure why not." Cameron replies. Ashley was shocked and so was I. I was now really interested on what he was going to say.

Cameron told the story, explaining how i messed with them and how i drew on their faces which made Ashley die in fits of laughter. At the end he said, "..and that's how i met this crazy, perfect, beautiful girl." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned his head. I was blushing and smiling like crazy. Cameron just called me beautiful and perfect. I could honestly just break down and cry. Not because he's Cameron Dallas but because nobody has ever called me beautiful except for my parents and Ashley. All i hears was "awww" "thaaa cuuute" "OTP!". I was blushing even more now. I must look like a freakin tomato.

"Your cute when you blush.." Cam whispered to me.  

"Ahaha stoop..." I reply. He was trying to make me blush more.

"Hate to break it to you love birds but I'm tired and I want to go home and I'm Eveltn's ride." Ashley says.

"Shut up." I glare at Ashley. Really 'lovebirds'. I get up and hug the guys goodbye and so does Ashley. Ashley and I get our bags and get in the car and drive home.

He called me perfect and beautiful. Does Cameron actually like like me? ahah yeaa right. Cam won't fall for me and I CAN'T fall for him.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

GUYSS 1K READS WTF ILYSM!! TYSM it honestly means the world to me!

Tell me what you guys think so far, i appreciate it.

Vote/Comment Please !

Stay Perfectly Perfect!

twitter:shawnmfeels

(are any of you guys gonna see shawn in LA? tell me so maybe we can talk and stuff idk?)